EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

As you know I completely disagree so I will not keep doing on about it

I reckon old Sloppyblow is basing it on this year's form - they've thumped Kangaroo Flat and Maryborough (any decent team can do that) and scraped home by two goals against Gisborne.

Old mate might need to head up north and see how Echuca go in the flesh.

I reckon old Sloppyblow is basing it on this year's form - they've thumped Kangaroo Flat and Maryborough (any decent team can do that) and scraped home by two goals against Gisborne.

Base it on that and 2 recruits. I had to watch Sandhurst pretty closely last season, remembering they weren’t even the best team in the Bendigo comp.

Isn’t this the same bloke who said dp were a better side than strathmore last year ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would the likes of Keilor/Yarrawonga/Echuca/Albury go close to beating the northen bullants in the VFL? serious question, curious as to what the margin people think we'd get.

Would the likes of Keilor/Yarrawonga/Echuca/Albury go close to beating the northen bullants in the VFL? serious question, curious as to what the margin people think we'd get.
not out of the imagination. both preston and coburg have players running out who are not even their local teams better 4-5. no ones fault but when better players can earn far more mney for much less time commitment then its possible a better resourced top tier local club could in fact push and challeneg preston or coburg deep into a contest.

Round 5 Review:

Good afternoon to my big footy followers and good morning to my fans over in Dublin, enjoy the Guinness. Would like to firstly say thank you for the birthday wishes last week and for my big footy ‘seriously likable’ trophy I was given. Enough about the Whisp, it’s time for the reviews.

1. Tudor has an arsenal for offensive weapons and they fired on Saturday. The only negative being they let Avondale score 94 points.
2. The stars have let me down. They sucked me in. Greenvale grab the much needed four points in a tightly contested battle.
3. Awesome Ash would be smiling ear to ear with his sides thrashing of Airport West. Naim bobbing up for a cheeky five. Impressing the whisp more and more by the week. Happy hour this week will be delightful. Stock up the VB shelf.
4. Keilor might not lsoe a game for 5 years. They made abers look like a division 1 side. They took the absolute piss all day and mighty kick has them humming.
5. Deer Park started well but it was East Keilor taking the four points in the battle of mediocrity. Pat will be sipping on champagne tonight. EK doing a great job in not allowing Majak Daw the luxury of finding space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back