List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter is coming...it just seems a long way away right now.

*, it’ felt like it hasn’t stopped raining here for four months now. Winter can * off.

Old Yella?????? Think you better go back and check his highlight reel. Bit of a plodder imo. Perhaps a rookie pick with upside on determination.

What, he's an older version of George?

On a good thing stick to it..

The Hounds Of Baskerville GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I noticed a West Coast poster put in general thread post relating to the draft if Ward, Hobbs, Erasmus and Johnson was gone by West Coasts first he would look at trading back including an option of 15 and 28 for 10 which I thought was interesting.

It would cost us some points value but Gibcus was still there would we do it?

I noticed a West Coast poster put in general thread post relating to the draft if Ward, Hobbs, Erasmus and Johnson was gone by West Coasts first he would look at trading back including an option of 15 and 28 for 10 which I thought was interesting.

LoL@Points value.
Points aren't going to win you flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Gibcus was there you would be crazy not to do that deal , I would take Gibcus with #7 is still on the board

He is just so much of a need its not funny , Mids you can get later on in the draft and the flexibility that Gibcus provides Richmond in combination with Balta is ideal

I wrote previously here that the likelyhood of picking up the Schlong ended after we signed Robbie Tarrant. We have Tarrant, Balta, Grimes, Broad, Miller and Biggy as key backs.

We will draft one more (Gibcus if he's seen as best available or perhaps Bazzo later ?) at the draft and go with that for the next year or two. Apparently there's a plethora of talls in the 22 draft as well.

No Schlong for Richmond.
Hmm what if Pies have Big Cox and Schlong next year ?

Always raining in the people’s republic of Victoria

* im going to laugh my ass off when Melbourne re-opens up fully in 6 months time & that place will go off like a bloody frog in a sock, because it will. Melbourne will bounce back like the USA after WWII once the last of C-19 restrictions clear, which is very very close. No state knows how to get out & enjoy themselves better than Melbourne. The jokes & political bullshit will age badly.

I've been in Qld over a decade and its still not even close. Thist joint "The Sunshine State" can't even sort its s**t out enough to introduce Daylight savings so it doesnt get dead dark by 6pm in the summer. Meanwhile when you open the curtains at 4am......

Hugh Greenwood delisted.
I wouldn't mind him as a stop gap DFA....
Bit crazy for them to delist him imo

actually never mind, delisted and re drafted for cap space. My bad

actually never mind, delisted and re drafted for cap space. My bad
Delisted and set to be redrafted at the draft**
Doesn’t mean we can’t scoop and pick him up ourselves with pick 83 (suns 2nd pick is 97).
Wouldn’t mind it - big bodied midfielder who TACKLES like a beast. Wins the contested ball and kicks goals. I actually think he would be a phenomenal pick up.

Delisted and set to be redrafted at the draft**
Doesn’t mean we can’t scoop and pick him up ourselves with pick 83 (suns 2nd pick is 97).
Wouldn’t mind it - big bodied midfielder who TACKLES like a beast. Wins the contested ball and kicks goals. I actually think he would be a phenomenal pick up.

Couldn't any other club just sign his as a DFA?

I get that they are trying to find a loophole around the whole needing to use 3 national draft picks rule, but surely they had better options than risking Greenwood, he's one of their best players lol, why wouldn't they cut and then redraft that MacPherson bloke they were trying to salary dump earlier in the trade period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back