WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When both your main title holders won’t drop the belt for long periods the main event scene will become even more predicable than usual and give so much more reason not to tune in. I like Big E being champion but I don’t think a lengthy reign is the way to go, I’d be ok with him losing the belt to either Rollins and Owens and then winning it back at say the rumble

Rollins will be champ before Mania.

Amazing restraint and professionalism by Rollins. Lucky as it could have been a lot worse. Another angle shows some reasonable take down defence haha.

I love Matt Riddle so much.

That was great. Is WWE at least worth a fast forward through the crap and stopping for the good stuff these days?

Amazing restraint and professionalism by Rollins. Lucky as it could have been a lot worse. Another angle shows some reasonable take down defence haha.

That was great. Is WWE at least worth a fast forward through the crap and stopping for the good stuff these days?
I just watch the bits I want via gifs and vids on reddit.

Impossible to watch a full episode of Raw, Smackdown, Dynamite or Rampage without fast forwarding. Couple of good matches per show and one or two promos worth it. Combine the best bits of all 4 shows and you have a solid 2-3 hours of your own "show"

The guy that attacked Rollins said this.

"My plan was to help Finn Balor."

triple-h-cant-stop-laughing.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually whack it on my laptop and watch while I'm gaming. Easily digestible that way for me, i do the same with AEW. That way i can zone in and out on the what i like and don't like but also keep up with what's going. These days the Royal Rumble is the only WWE/AEW show or ppv that I give my full attention to from start to finish.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s even worse the guy thought he was “talking” to Seth for two years and Seth needed him to send amazon gift cards

He got scammed and thought it’s actually Rollins he also didn’t know wrestling is fake he’d send the Seth impersonator messages after a loss trying to pump him up and asked to be in the shield

It’s even worse the guy thought he was “talking” to Seth for two years and Seth needed him to send amazon gift cards

He got scammed and thought it’s actually Rollins he also didn’t know wrestling is fake he’d send the Seth impersonator messages after a loss trying to pump him up and asked to be in the shield
This is a truly bizarre story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back