EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Jod having another mare.

Might need to get some prescription meds.
Last night when there was a discussion about City’s penalty, most were talking about the efficiency of the ref/var from a football perspective… Jodly… was all about how it affected Liverpool. Nauseating.

And whenever people disagree with you it's them not 'getting it' or being wrong and never ever that you might be in the wrong.
Wow.

You literally just described yourself.

You're not even talking sense anyways. Nobody is right or wrong. Im just joking about Steven Gerrard helping Liverpool.

Get over yourself. You follow me around like a bad smell on this website, looking for arguments. I've never in all my internet years met such a child. Just grow up mate. Become better.

Last night when there was a discussion about City’s penalty, most were talking about the efficiency of the ref/var from a football perspective… Jodly… was all about how it affected Liverpool. Nauseating.
Hahahahaha imagine being interested in the well being of your own team. I guess that's lost on you cos Spurs are so ******* shite.

Hahahahaha imagine being interested in the well being of your own team. I guess that's lost on you cos Spurs are so ******* sh*te.
Think its time you grow up, or pull a meltdude.

I'm hoping agent Stevie shithouses his way to a 1-0 home win against Liverpool and they finish in 2nd, a point behind us.

FWIW, as a general comment, 90% of this forum is now shitfights with people arguing over the quality of certain people's posts (and it's the same posters slagging the same posters every time).

Jod talking about agent stevie I can cope with, the hours of debate over whether that makes him a good or bad poster is boring as *.

I'm hoping agent Stevie shithouses his way to a 1-0 home win against Liverpool and they finish in 2nd, a point behind us.

FWIW, as a general comment, 90% of this forum is now shitfights with people arguing over the quality of certain people's posts (and it's the same posters slagging the same posters every time).

Jod talking about agent stevie I can cope with, the hours of debate over whether that makes him a good or bad poster is boring as fu**.
It's the same people yes. I've made a joke about Gerrard helping us an "Agent Stevie" and well we all know who just follows me round, nitpicks at my posts and starts s**t fights.

It's not necessary, who cares that I joked about Agent Stevie.

For the record, it's always that way around. I dont attack his posts. It's always, always him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back