EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Also bit of a worry that Jota has morphed into Timo Werner over the last couple of games with some shocking misses. Hopefully just a temporary thing!

What do you mean the last couple of games? Had terrible misses against Palace and a few others earlier in the season too.

Very impressed by Gerrard, got the tactics right. Went for it and had a real crack when behind. Villa are in good hands under his tutelage.

If that was anyone else managing Villa then everyone would be ragging on them for parking the bus but because it's Gerrard they "had a crack" and "got the tactics right". They had 2 shots for the entire game, none on target and were camped in their own half for nearly the entire game.

If that was anyone else everyone would be ragging on them for parking the bus but because it's Gerrard they "had a crack" and "got the tactics right". They had 2 shots for the entire game, none on target and were camped in their own half for nearly the entire game.

It comes off a bit condescending to be honest, patting them on the head saying they did their best and "look how well Gerrard did".

It comes off a bit condescending to be honest, patting them on the head saying they did their best and "look how well Gerrard did".

819468.gif

Felt we deserved a point, just a silly foul by Klich. Rudiger was not in a dangerous spot ..very careless. Don’t think VAR had enough evidence to overrule the ref on the first penalty.

Still with so many injuries I didn’t expect that performance. Firpo showing some good signs, Roberts to his credit still with mistakes but did some nice things and excellent ball for Gelhardt goal. Hopefully some more game time for Gelhardt.

If that was anyone else managing Villa then everyone would be ragging on them for parking the bus but because it's Gerrard they "had a crack" and "got the tactics right". They had 2 shots for the entire game, none on target and were camped in their own half for nearly the entire game.
Didn’t want to risk winning.

Felt we deserved a point, just a silly foul by Klich. Rudiger was not in a dangerous spot ..very careless. Don’t think VAR had enough evidence to overrule the ref on the first penalty.

Still with so many injuries I didn’t expect that performance. Firpo showing some good signs, Roberts to his credit still with mistakes but did some nice things and excellent ball for Gelhardt goal. Hopefully some more game time for Gelhardt.

Yep we played pretty well considering the lineup. A couple of brain fades cost us.

I literally laughed when I saw Klich kick him, was a bit soft but so ******* stupid.
We need to give Bate a go in the midfield.

Fuming at those pissweak, gutless cretins who abused Mateusz Klich on Twitter after the game.

Aside from the fact it was a very rough penalty given against him, he is one of us, and any true and decent Football should not abusing or insulting any of our players, especially online

Now I have been told not to post stuff that flogs says elsewhere, esp on Twitter and I have tried to do that lately, but I am really pissed off over this, especially as Marty (Klich) has now deleted his Twitter

Has not been a good few weeks for Leeds fans, some really ratbag/toxic elements have come to the fore, from singing homophonic chants at the Rainbow Laces game v Palace, through to the hecklers that wound up Victor Orta last week and now this.

I love #LUFC and most of its supporters to death, bur I am not afraid to call to call out these so cretins who shame our club.

This treatment of one of my favourite Players in fact has really angered me a lot more than the iffy decisions that went against us (grats to Chelski btw)

It's really left a bitter taste in my mouth.

By very rough, surely you mean very stupid. He kicked Rudiger in the penalty area when he was going nowhere. Was a clear penalty.

Be that as it may, absolutely no need for Leeds fans to rip into him on Twitter afterwards, forcing him to deactivate his account. He is a pretty laid back guy, so the vitriol must have been pretty extreme.

Fuming at those pissweak, gutless cretins who abused Mateusz Klich on Twitter after the game.

Aside from the fact it was a very rough penalty given against him, he is one of us, and any true and decent Football should not abusing or insulting any of our players, especially online

Now I have been told not to post stuff that flogs says elsewhere, esp on Twitter and I have tried to do that lately, but I am really pissed off over this, especially as Marty (Klich) has now deleted his Twitter

Has not been a good few weeks for Leeds fans, some really ratbag/toxic elements have come to the fore, from singing homophonic chants at the Rainbow Laces game v Palace, through to the hecklers that wound up Victor Orta last week and now this.

I love #LUFC and most of its supporters to death, bur I am not afraid to call to call out these so cretins who shame our club.

This treatment of one of my favourite Players in fact has really angered me a lot more than the iffy decisions that went against us (grats to Chelski btw)

It's really left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Take it Twitter, nobody cares here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's an interesting one. We all wish Gerrard well and I do think he set up Villa quite well to try to stifle us but they barely showed anything going forward and only went for it once they were behind and we had several big chances to win the game 3 or 4-0. But we spurned them.

Gerrard IMO has done well at Villa early on and lost games to the two best teams in England so that's not horrible. But yeah we were never in danger of losing that game. Agent Stevie.

Yeah it's an interesting one. We all wish Gerrard well and I do think he set up Villa quite well to try to stifle us but they barely showed anything going forward and only went for it once they were behind and we had several big chances to win the game 3 or 4-0. But we spurned them.

Gerrard IMO has done well at Villa early on and lost games to the two best teams in England so that's not horrible. But yeah we were never in danger of losing that game. Agent Stevie.

You keep saying Agent Stevie as if he took Villa out and let them get pummelled. A close 1-0 that was won after Pool flopped repeatedly to try to get a pen is hardly 'Agent' territory.

Scanning for sense of humour....

Nothing found.

Usually jokes are funny/make sense. It's why it works when Moomba does it about Bruce, as his sides always got smashed by United.

You had two bites at it and it wasn't worth it either time.

You keep saying Agent Stevie as if he took Villa out and let them get pummelled. A close 1-0 that was won after Pool flopped repeatedly to try to get a pen is hardly 'Agent' territory.

I thought he had a stroke or something. The post just ends, “Agent Stevie.”

”Agent Stevie” what?

You guys are so funny and so predictable.

When anything doesnt suit your argument or narrative the other person is "having a mare"

Haha.

Goodness me.

And whenever people disagree with you it's them not 'getting it' or being wrong and never ever that you might be in the wrong.

Goodness me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back