Opinion Brian Cook - Carlton's rebuild still has a fair way to go

Which club is more likely to win another flag first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I said I was speculating.

All we have is what has happened to date, you can speculate, I can speculate.

Voss has not shown to date he is a good coach, in fact the record is worse than the coach you just sacked, so forgive me if I am not as excited as you.

I just get the whole, "wasn't good in the past"

Was Goodwin considered a failed/not good enough prior to this year, Noble, Ratts, Dew

What about first time coaches.

People really over/underrate coaches compared to the quality of lists

I just get the whole, "wasn't good in the past"

Was Goodwin considered a failed/not good enough prior to this year, Noble, Ratts, Dew

What about first time coaches.

People really over/underrate coaches compared to the quality of lists
Well if Voss proves he is a good coach, good for him, but at the moment, right at this very time, he has a worse record than the coach you just sacked.

So looking at that and the point that from what I have seen with the list, it doesn't inspire me that they will breakout next year.

Well if Voss proves he is a good coach, good for him, but at the moment, right at this very time, he has a worse record than the coach you just sacked.

So looking at that and the point that from what I have seen with the list, it doesn't inspire me that they will breakout next year.

You can't compare Teague to Voss, different eras and teams.

Compare him to Teague after a full year, even then, the list/maturity is different

Like comparing Buckley from 2018 to 2020

I got no problem with your opinion mate, we'll see what happens.

You can't compare Teague to Voss, different eras and teams.

Compare him to Teague after a full year, even then, the list/maturity is different

Like comparing Buckley from 2018 to 2020
I just did, if you don't like me doing that, I couldn't give a rats.

We can compare again next year also, but for now, to me, he has a worse record than Teague.

We were discussing Voss weren't we, should we say the same about Harvey?

Strangely, while Barker was there first half of the season, we ranked 5th for clearances, from the time he left, till end of year, we ranked 15th
All supporters have opinions mate, you say sh*t just for the sake of it.
Um, here is the specific question I answered:
How would supporters, externals, know the effectiveness of an assistant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the interesting part. AFL hasn’t a history of giving failed coaches a second chance at the senior role. I’ve always thought that might be a mistake, especially if the failure comes when the coach is young. I’m curious to see how it goes

Most of the best coaches/managers in world sport have worked at multiple clubs.

Jose Mourinho has done 10+ at multiple levels for example. Was sacked from many of those gigs.

Voss will be better for his time at Brisbane. Who knows past that.

Wasn't Voss like the 4th choice to be head coach? Doesn't bode well really. Particularly with his track record. I can't wait for the season to start purely for the entertainment Crazy Vossy will bring!

You want to argue now do you about what is off topic, you seem to think you are the only one who chooses.

This is my last post to you, don't bother replying, oh, you can reply, don't expect an answer, you talk crap and waste my time.

So you get challenged, can't debate a topic then you, play the man?

Best you don't reply and allow people to discuss footy content

Last edited:
Back