No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're subject is politics right? You're a Mod, right?
Other than that , salient points:
  • Some do things for the money,
  • Some do things, because they get enough money but also get a S'load of power. Maybe with comparatively little responsibility, maybe comparatively more freedom.
  • Some do things because moral or ethical or tradition trumps money.

I contend that paying more will not guarantee a better employee.

You get the first dot point, an employee with a predilection for greed, not necessarily skill.

Where, in your opinion, does Dan the Man sit?
Greed?
Power?
I mean at what, $455,000, plus a plethora or perks, for a guy who took six years to complete a freakin' arts degree, went straight to work in the ALP office as his first job (not real work) and then parachuted into a safe seat.
Bloke has never done anything besides work for a political party - and we know none of them are good, ethical or interested in representing the people.
Most over qualified bloke in the state bar none.

Hopefully Russia does not spark a war with Ukraine.
If you were Ukrainian, you would probably start a guerrilla warfare campaign.
Urban warfare, street by street, dress as civilians etc, snipers, IEDs.
Like the Viet Cong did and the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Drag it out for as long as possible.

Greed?
Power?
I mean at what, $455,000, plus a plethora or perks, for a guy who took six years to complete a freakin' arts degree, went straight to work in the ALP office as his first job (not real work) and then parachuted into a safe seat.
Bloke has never done anything besides work for a political party - and we know none of them are good, ethical or interested in representing the people.
Politics, not here.

Greed?
Power?
Generally, your question looks to make a link between qualification and appointment / election for management , supervision, include captaincy.
Business and sport are absolutely full of leaders who did follow the same pathway.

For example, our own team followed a different pathway to three titles in 4 years. Many players would expect to be paid according to the teams four Season performance as opposed to what a back pocket player gets paid or a player from another team who has played a similar number of games that you have played.

There will be fellow posters, probably many who are not tertiary educated but have been or are great leaders at work within their clubs and this board.

Lastly, there is a right or privilege to either manage, choose or influence management / supervision, that is somewhat democratic, I would choose participation over non participation.

Happy Australia day everyone. Just be happy.
jim carrey film GIF by Head Like an Orange

summer world GIF

richmond tigers finals GIF by AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

75% of Americans that have dies from covid have an average of 3-4 comorbidities. 3/4 of Americans that have died from covid were obese. Maybe the messaging should be more around living a healthy lifestyle?
I'll drink to that!

nice little diversion but it’s still rubbish. read and learn.

but back to my point which people like you who get their info from dud places avoid, when has melbourne had i.c.u and emergency departments overrun by seasonal flu to the extent it has with covid? please don’t pivot to overseas misinformation.

Good read.

Best bit is total *heads don’t understand it

Last edited:
Pinging away. The World Government knows where I am… the same place I always am 👍
I can make you a tin foil hat and cape if you want? I made mine after my booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back