Preview Round 1 2022 - Adelaide vs Fremantle, March 20, 2022

How many wins for the Crows in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

People thinking it helps out the Crows backline with these outs for Freo but it might just lead to some confusion, like who with the 197cm Taberner and the 206cm Lobb out will Nicks put Tom Doedee on?

People thinking it helps out the Crows backline with these outs for Freo but it might just lead to some confusion, like who with the 197cm Taberner and the 206cm Lobb out will Nicks put Tom Doedee on?
He'll have to go forward

I enjoy taking cheap shots at boomers as much as anyone, but Grinspoon are also old as fu**.

Nobody under 35 knows who they are.
Grinspoon were big in the late 90s and early 00s. Under 25s may not be as familiar but most in their late 20s onwards would know them well.

It’s very important to finish as high as possible within the bottom 4 groups. Always mortgage the future for present benefit, even if the benefit is finishing 15th instead of 16th.
Players don't learn or develop much when the team is only winning 1 or 2 games and finishing dead last.

As a fan as well, I can tell you thay 2021 was infinitely more enjoyable than 2020.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some years you get all the luck with opposition players missing the week you play them, suspension/injury etc, these 1 percenters add up.

Maynard already out in round 2.

I swear, this is our year.
It certainly makes winning the first two games easier, that's for sure.
Little bit of confidence after round 1, and a young Pies team is beatable.

Some years you get all the luck with opposition players missing the week you play them, suspension/injury etc, these 1 percenters add up.

Maynard already out in round 2.

I swear, this is our year.
Reckon we have more players out... but evens things back up again.

It certainly makes winning the first two games easier, that's for sure.
Little bit of confidence after round 1, and a young Pies team is beatable.

Smash the Power on a Friday night in round 3, win the AFLW flag the following day at Adelaide Oval and we're flying.

If we can start the season 2-0 oooh the Showdown really does because like a 8 point game. We could go to 3-0 and Port would be 1-2 heading in to playing Melbourne

Ken Hinkley thread will be going off

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.
Without Laird, Walker, Seedsman we aren't good enough to beat Port yet.
Yeah, reckon we could struggle in the 1st month with these players out & unknown impact of half a side who recently caught covid.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.
Without Laird, Walker, Seedsman we aren't good enough to beat Port yet.

What are you talking about, THIS IS the time to get ahead of ourselves.

We currently sit top of the ladder last I looked.

Wow, Lobb and Taberner were going to be our two hardest matchups given their size and marking power.
Our hardest matchup is always the bog average mid sized forward nobody who manages to kick 5 on us and then 4 in the other 21 games of the season (well, the ones he’s not dropped for).

Back