Game Day 2022 SC Round 1 - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year where we're about to hit crazy season on the board.

In order to keep some order around the place, I've locked all threads except the standard ones that we have during the season - refer #5. Will leave the rate my preseason thread going until final lockout.

Any new threads that don't fit in to the standard structure will likely end up merged with either an existing suitable thread, or the General Chat thread as a catch-all.

Good luck to everyone - this is one of the toughest years to pick a starting side that I can remember.

A solid start to the year.

Rd1 team
C8A28244-B0ED-4D7D-BCD0-0263A629C299.jpeg 805C2213-13DB-4E4C-A47B-23ED349D981A.jpeg

Will hold trades this week with rookie correction after Rd2. Baldwin>Durdin and Owens>?? I really really want Jiath in defense though.

What’s winning the money this week? Will we see a 2600?
Yeah for sure, something like this:

Hall, Doch, Hewett, somebody, somebody, McCartin
Macrae, Touk, Danger, Neale, Rowell, JHF, Daicos, Rachele
Grundy, Marshall/English
Dunks, Heeney, Butters, Cogs, Martin, JHayes

So you plan to use two trades to make 170k profit? Ludicrious.
Its 1 trade down

With the benefit of hindsight had i selected Lipinski , Witts & Green instead of McInerney ,Gawn & Berry i would extremely happy with my team the way it sits with the amount of rookies i have and how they went this week.

Im effectively using 3 trades after 2 weeks to make $280k straight away but with the increase and decrease of the exiting players it could end up over $400k in 3 weeks time.

To be honest i was expecting to use 4 trades in the 2 rounds to adjust mistakes or make changes with selected rookies had i got them drastically wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its 1 trade down

With the benefit of hindsight had i selected Lipinski , Witts & Green instead of McInerney ,Gawn & Berry i would extremely happy with my team the way it sits with the amount of rookies i have and how they went this week.

Im effectively using 3 trades after 2 weeks to make $280k straight away but with the increase and decrease of the exiting players it could end up over $400k in 3 weeks time.

To be honest i was expecting to use 4 trades in the 2 rounds to adjust mistakes or make changes with selected rookies had i got them drastically wrong
Huh? You think Witts will score more than Gawn for the remainder of the year? That Witts will be in your team at Round 23? Surely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back