Analysis Grundy, Cox and Cameron Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I have repeated before, you are just making stuff up. There is no evidence other than your fertile imagination to suggest Fly, berated Grundy. ZERO.
And his public comments are simply a reflection of the process he’s taking Grundy through to become better.

So take your hammer and find another nail.

No SPIN, loves big Cox and he cannot lie.

Even some other posters have tried to deny.

But unfortunately for Grundy the Cameron-Cox facts can’t be defied.

Don’t be ashamed No SPIN, there is nothing wrong with loving big Cox.

And Cameron for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah sure Grundy comes straight in.

Cameron-Cox combination has just stamped its authority.

Now is the time to start discussions and send Grundy back to SA. Port or Crows will definitely take him.

Please take me home , cos I don’t remember , No Grundy. No worries, those with no understanding of true footballers are in the river of de Nile these pass 4 weeks please send them a raft or floatie , heck , send them out an S O S. Go you Magnifique pure footballers of the Black and White

Just another exposed clueless comment from dufflecoaters who can’t see what’s in front of them.

Todays performance from Cameron and Cox, ends the debate.

Great performance from the team today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Results say yes.

Having ruckmen who actually take marks around the ground is HUGE and completely changes our team. Also getting more value from our hitouts instead of just going to the ruckmens feet every time.

Cameron and Cox looks like a much more dangerous partnership than Grundy.
Average post Kap,
Although that’s good for you.

The problem when playing Grundy with either Cameron/Cox is that the second ruck plays at full forward. The fwd line is better without those guys down there.

Cox has proven to be really good as a back up ruckman.
He proved even better today as number 1 ruckman with the height to take on and beat Gawn. He was sensational and did stuff around the ground and in the forward line that we could never hope to see from Grundy.

Thread feels a bit divisive, begging for an argument after an enjoyable win.

We can do without it, know what I mean? Do ya know wot a mean?

Agree.

Why frame this amazing achievement through a negative lens?

The coaches will ultimately decide what our best side looks like when Grundy returns from injury.
Just celebrate a massive win FFS.

Agree.

The coaches will ultimately decide what our best side looks like when Grundy returns from injury.
Not really surprising given the creator of the thread

The magic of the current situation is that mason gets to play the week after next and show that he can back it up. I'm not sure if he has played a game like he did today and then followed it up the next week....

Thank duck the club don’t browse BigFooty for ideas because this is not one that’s aged well!
Thank Duck ha , there are only a few on here who have a basic comprehension of what a true footballer and his worth are to the outcome of a football match

Cox and Cameron's contested marks around the ground are a huge reason we're beating these top 4 sides.
They are also both better ball users than Grundy. It is great to see them take risk and at the same time look composed. Something Grundy struggles with.

You also don't see them too often on their hands and knees.

Agree.

How is asking which ruckmen is better for the team a negative lens? Lol.

Average post Kap,
Although that’s good for you.

Getting personal is pretty low Jmac.

When Grundy comes back and he will, let cox be chf and to roam around the ground, instead of fullforward
Why? Cox obviously plays his best football as first ruck not CHF. If he continues with today's form, there will be no spot for Grundy as Cameron is a better 2nd ruck/forward option than Grundy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back