Moved Thread Who was/is the better player. Gary Ablett jnr or Dustin Martin?

Who's the better player Gary jnr or Dusty?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's akin to saying which side you want in the past 5 years, Richmond or Geelong.

Geelong in home and away season, Richmond in Finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not even worth debating. And it's not close.

Not biased at all aye? At least tigers supporters compromise. The big difference to me is that I can’t remember a big game where Dusty has play well and we lost. Plenty of examples with GAJ playing well and the cats losing. 08 GF prime example

Tell me about it. How could anybody prefer being better in H&A than finals. Sorry GAJ played in 4 GFs and didn’t get a norm Smith, I don’t think he’s as good as you think at least in finals anyway.
You do realise that Jnr averages more disposals in finals - from more games too - than Martin. That includes a GF performance that outweighs anything Martin has ever done.

I could argue there were better players on the ground in two of the GF's Martin received a Norm Smith too.

Jnr has played at least 4 finals that are better than anything Martin has done In any final.

I'll let you Tigers carry on with your delusions and wish you all the best.

You do realise that Jnr averages more disposals in finals - from more games too - than Martin. That includes a GF performance that outweighs anything Martin has ever done.

I could argue there were better players on the ground in two of the GF's Martin received a Norm Smith too.

Jnr has played at least 4 finals that are better than anything Martin has done In any final.

I'll let you Tigers carry on with your delusions and wish you all the best.

Funny how you didn’t mention goals
Fun fact Dusty and Barry cable are the only players ever to average 20+ disposals and 2+ goals a game in 3 GF. Barry Cable is a legend in the HOF btw. GAJ can suck it.

Funny how you didn’t mention goals
Fun fact Dusty and Barry cable are the only players ever to average 20+ disposals and 2+ goals a game in 3 GF. Barry Cable is a legend in the HOF btw. GAJ can suck it.

Barry Cable should have his legend status revoked for his disgusting off field behaviour.

Also once again Richmond fans displaying their petulant sour grapes cause their favourite is not winning this poll.

Grow up

Barry Cable should have his legend status revoked for his disgusting off field behaviour.

Also once again Richmond fans displaying their petulant sour grapes cause their favourite is not winning this poll.

Grow up
Would you at least admit that Martin> Judd?

Back