Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 trades left for me. 2.5 is my line for weeks out where ill trade. very certain ill be out of trades very very soon.
I'm going to stop trading and just loop i think,was going to bring in another mid premo but don't really need another dud trade,got howe/graham/treolar/sdk as loops.

i was thinking this the other night. which players do you grab regardless of price? i think lachie, piggy and maybe tommy at this stage.

Yes, probably Bont if he's still listed as a FWD as well.

Piggy has been very reliable for me this season. Especially because I've tended to pick the right moments to put the VC/C on him too.

i was thinking this the other night. which players do you grab regardless of price? i think lachie, piggy and maybe tommy at this stage.
How about a hypothetical question ?

Peatling/Jeffrey next week for donut/Steele
or

Peatling/Green next week for donut/Oliver

Doing neither , obviously i have the pig, just curious.

1908/18 running laird/witts as C

OR

2031/18C with Macrae C

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13/1521 (C) finally having a decent week after weeks of putridness. Finally chose a VC that scored over 115. That helps.

Lipinski, Crisp, ROB, Dawson, Cogs, Wines, Miller, Witts and Rozee to come. Hopefully a few large scores in there

I'm going to stop trading and just loop i think,was going to bring in another mid premo but don't really need another dud trade,got howe/graham/treolar/sdk as loops.
Do it your way, mate.
This has been a year in which having cover has really paid off a lot more than in a standard year.
I cut up rough today and threw toys out of the cot when big sexy next week trade-in Stewie went the shirt front and it was too late too trade Greg the Stop Sign Clarke to Top Secret Tarryn Thomas in the hope of a sexy dead roo bounce from the young tyro and a better scorer than Mally Rosas on-field termurra.
Run your own race, it's been a Bobby Dazzler thus far, why stop now?

I pity you poor bastards out there with your bog standard teams, converging inexorably toward a good rank by concentrating on garden variety 'topliners' and 'Überpremos'.

Settling for another BORING Clarry 140 VC score, winning another league clash, making another dull cashie GF. Being a 'good SuperCoach'.

You'll never experience the thrill, the naughty pleasure of owning a bloke like the Lizard.

A bloke who can have the punters pitching tents throughout the land with an OUTRAGEOUS, SAUCY, sexy as * 126.

It will win me no league clashes, I won't be making any finals, but it's not about that for me.

It's about art.
Beauty.
The eternal hunt for perfection.
The exhilarating pleasure of reptile - reptile lurve.

Almost feel sorry for you mob.
Don't know what you're missing 💕
Night-night, campaigners
johnny depp iguana GIF
Monsters Inc Animation GIF by Disney Pixar

Watched it 3 times, having missed it live; normal speed it looked bloody ordinary, slow-mo, he definitely tucked the shoulder in, but it had the physical effect of extending the elbow.
I think he made it worse by trying to avoid it, TBH, or, he knew exactly what he was doing. He'll get 3-4 weeks, you just know it, maybe more, depends on the damage to Shiel.

4 down to 3
Thanks, fellas, and sorry, been running around like a blue-arsed fly, didn't even get to witness Lizard doing Lizard things.
Prick's outrageous 😍

I pity you poor bastards out there with your bog standard teams, converging inexorably toward a good rank by concentrating on garden variety 'topliners' and 'Überpremos'.

Settling for another BORING Clarry 140 VC score, winning another league clash, making another dull cashie GF. Being a 'good SuperCoach'.

You'll never experience the thrill, the naughty pleasure of owning a bloke like the Lizard.

A bloke who can have the punters pitching tents throughout the land with an OUTRAGEOUS, SAUCY, sexy as * 126.

It will win me no league clashes, I won't be making any finals, but it's not about that for me.

It's about art.
Beauty.
The eternal hunt for perfection.
The exhilarating pleasure of reptile - reptile lurve.

Almost feel sorry for you mob.
Don't know what you're missing 💕
Night-night, campaigners
johnny depp iguana GIF
Monsters Inc Animation GIF by Disney Pixar
I'm going to steal your post,cut the last paragraphs and gifs off, and insert Howe instead of lizard this afternoon,The time for him to step up to the plate has come,

Why can't he smoke a joint inside..so every other Kent gets high on passive smoke ...🤪
Because he’ll likely set the house on fire with his bad luck and all.

TheRednWhite is still ranked inside the Top 1,000
Poor campaigner. Knowing his luck, SC will send him 2 left footed socks for his prize. Cursed.

Poor campaigner. Knowing his luck, SC will send him 2 left footed socks for his prize. Cursed.
* me.
Thought he'd be heaps further back, had seen the odd post on a wrong rein pulled / a stroke of bad luck.
Top 1k pretty fair, I'll cop a curse if that's what it takes this year.

* me.
Thought he'd be heaps further back, had seen the odd post on a wrong rein pulled / a stroke of bad luck.
Top 1k pretty fair, I'll cop a curse if that's what it takes this year.
He's a troll, put him on ignore and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back