List Mgmt. 2022 List Management and trading thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see any of the game - how did he play in general and how did Keeler go?
Michaelanney has been consistent across both games , he’s composed and smooth without being dominant

Keeler has been awesome, he’s shaping as one of the talls of the draft and has leapfrogged his SA counterparts … unfort that means we won’t get a chance to match a bid ( only bids after 40) so we will have to draft him ourselves if we want him

Hypothetically if at the End of the Season the AFL said we are stripping North and Stkilda of their licences and all the players from those two clubs went into a mini draft

Pick 1 West Coast - Max King
Pick 2 Essendon - JHF
Pick 3 GWS - Marshall
Pick 4 Hawthorn - Steele

Who would we then Pick?
Pick 5 Adelaide

Hypothetically if at the End of the Season the AFL said we are stripping North and Stkilda of their licences and all the players from those two clubs went into a mini draft

Pick 2 Essendon - JHF
Pick 3 GWS - Marshall
Pick 4 Hawthorn - Steele

Who would we then Pick?
Pick 5 Adelaide
Brad Crouch :cool:

Pick 2 Essendon - JHF
Pick 3 GWS - Marshall
Pick 4 Hawthorn - Steele

Who would we then Pick?
Pick 5 Adelaide
Probably Hunter Clarke for me due to age / talent / position

Pick 2 Essendon - JHF
Pick 3 GWS - Marshall
Pick 4 Hawthorn - Steele

Who would we then Pick?
Pick 5 Adelaide
Either Wanganeen-Milera or Gresham

Pick 2 Essendon - JHF
Pick 3 GWS - Marshall
Pick 4 Hawthorn - Steele

Who would we then Pick?
Pick 5 Adelaide

Tank for pick 4

Ben Mckay would be most useful in our backline.

Going to be interesting - Clarke v Phillipou v Tsatsas as candidates for our 1st pick

Any others you think in mix ? Obvs Wardlaw if he got thru
I'm in the 6ft and above group so Wardlaw, Tsatsas, Sheezel, Phillipou, (if he continues in the midfield), Hewett

This assumes we pick up mid :rolleyes:

I'm in the 6ft and above group so Wardlaw, Tsatsas, Sheezel, Phillipou, (if he continues in the midfield), Hewett

To be fair I think we still need another top tier key forward to put alongside Fogarty and Thilthorpe (who I think ends up playing the Rowan Marshall/Darcy Cameron role)

Might be best grabbing that player through trade/FA, though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in Wardlaw's case another Rory Sloane, Sam Berry, Luke Pedlar or Harry Schoenberg who all come in slightly under 6ft in the old at (182cm)?

Pick 2 Essendon - JHF
Pick 3 GWS - Marshall
Pick 4 Hawthorn - Steele

Who would we then Pick?
Pick 5 Adelaide
Nice new thread idea moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back