Game Day Round 22, 2022: Richmond v Hawthorn, MCG 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeez that was hard to watch. The backs look terrible but it’s on our pedestrian midfield, and on our cooked forwards. They are so much quicker and purposeful than our bunch of plodders. Big changes required.

I don’t mind if we finish with the bitter taste of defeat as the motivator for the off-season.

We really miss CJ today
We've really missed Lewis, CJ, Frost, Chad and Noodle... to be fair. They'd all have in impact on how we're playing today, but it is what it is.

Not a lot of positives to date.
Finn still doing his job on Bolton well. Our defence has collapsed, our forward has zero spark and you’d be forgiven for thinking we don’t practice midfield work at all at training.
Frustrating
Should have moved up a spot in the draft by the end of the game... there's a positive, haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes you wonder why we sold (another part of) the farm to get him across.
In what world did we sell the farm to recruit Impey?

Unfortunately it’s a bit of a classic JOM game today.

He has a run of good form then in a big game against a strong opponent he basically goes missing.

Been a recurring theme at his time in the Hawks.

If today was a trial run for captaincy between JOM and Sicily to me Sicily is miles ahead as he is such a dependable player (probably been close to our best today yet again).

I would have just left DGB on Lynch. Wasn't doing that bad. Couple of those goals weren't his fault. Liked how he was showing some aggression and annoying Lynch. It's what backman should be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back