Game Day Round 22, 2022: Richmond v Hawthorn, MCG 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 game player isn't matching it against 200 gamer...it's a worry. 😂

Na. His last 18 months is a worry.

He's struggling at AFL and VFL.

Young enough and early enough to turn it around, but I'm just being honest. He's struggled so far and it's a worry for me.

I'm not seeing these positives others seem to be, mostly looks out of his depth and lacking tools.

Big year 2023 for DGB. I don't think he's in our best 22 right now.

This outcome isn’t a shock he’s pick a significantly weak team left players that could of played out. With frost Lewis wingard bramble reeves worpel and brockman out. Why isn’t jiath playing McDonald and butler rested/omitted really? Why can’t Phillips get a game to help out.

Commentary is pissing me off. Every time mitchell doesn’t hit a target they bash him meanwhile Gunston and Breust have butchered the footy going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack with 2
were back episode 11 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Every time they all get sucked into the contest and we are beaten on the outside. Amazing this still hasn't been fixed in 3-4 years it has been happening
Exactly "not fixed in 4 years" that's the point. Same with the midfield group too. I will go as far to say we should use our first two picks on midfield.

This outcome isn’t a shock he’s pick a significantly weak team left players that could of played out. With frost Lewis wingard bramble reeves worpel and brockman out. Why isn’t jiath playing McDonald and butler rested/omitted really? Why can’t Phillips get a game to help out.
CJ & Phillips out for the season, doubtful they would make much difference today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back