BacksNathan Broad35Noah Balta21Robbie Tarrant6
Half-BacksLiam Baker7Nick Vlastuin1Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineMarlion Pickett50Trent Cotchin9Kamdyn McIntosh33
Half-ForwardsMaurice Rioli49Jayden Short15Shai Bolton29
ForwardsJack Riewoldt8Dustin Martin4Tom Lynch19
FollowersToby Nankervis25Dion Prestia3Tyler Sonsie40
Interchange:Josh Gibcus28Ben Miller46Jack Ross5
Noah Cumberland38

Pressure is definitely on us given our sorry finals record, they are probably just happy to be in finals given everyone predicted them to slip back to their customary 9th spot lol
according to tigers supporters… they are soooooo relaaaaaxed.

Dimma even showed his dog on TV and was having a beer and Fagan is stressed AF about a dog running on the field.

They are killing us in the relaxed vs stressed mental battle in the lead up.

Should see the photos from their captains run… they are just being silly and are sooooo relaxed.

So are we going to tag Bolton? If so, who gets that job? I thought Prior earlier in the week, but some said Ah Chee. Now that he isn’t playing, will it be Prior? I hope so. If we don’t tag Bolton it would be a massive tactical blunder.

I feel like we should have made this move earlier in the H+A season and let Dev build up some form. Riding Lyons into the ground hoping that he'd come good and then dropping him at the last minute is weird.
Agreed.. it now seems as though Fagan just didnt select an out of form Lyons over Dev all year, but a Lyons with groin problems all year over Dev

So are we going to tag Bolton? If so, who gets that job? I thought Prior earlier in the week, but some said Ah Chee. Now that he isn’t playing, will it be Prior? I hope so. If we don’t tag Bolton it would be a massive tactical blunder.

Did we list Starcevich to play? If I was a betting man.

You gotta love this place...

Fagan won't change. Fagan too loyal. Coaches lose games at selection. Not brave enough at selection. Too many old players. Too slow, too rigid. Only brings in the same players all the time.

Change

WTF is Fagan doing?? Fagan lost the plot at selection. Too big a change. Dropped player (who has been bagged relentlessly for months) - how can he drop player?? Fagan makes the wrong choice in new players? Why that new player??

We have screamed for changed for months.

Fagan has decided he's not going to die wondering and for me he gets a massive tick.

F**k it. I had no faith in us winning this game with rinse and repeat. If we lose now I will at least take my hat off to the coaches for hearing us, having courage to break the mould and throw youth and enthusiasm at the game.

It'll either be a masterstroke or a failure. If it's the later I can 100% live with it. I probably wouldn't have said that had we not had the balls to throw the kitchen sink at it.
At what point during the year was anyone saying we want CHANGE eg an 18 year old debut in a final. the kind of change which was wanted was dropping out of form players during the season for young guns who could make an impact in finals with games under their belt to take us to the NEXT level

At what point during the year was anyone saying we want CHANGE eg an 18 year old debut in a final. the kind of change which was wanted was dropping out of form players during the season for young guns who could make an impact in finals with games under their belt to take us to the NEXT level

Maybe Lyons is sore? They don't play touch football at training.

Tigers side >
BacksNathan Broad35Noah Balta21Robbie Tarrant6
Half-BacksLiam Baker7Nick Vlastuin1Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineMarlion Pickett50Trent Cotchin9Kamdyn McIntosh33
Half-ForwardsMaurice Rioli49Jayden Short15Shai Bolton29
ForwardsJack Riewoldt8Dustin Martin4Tom Lynch19
FollowersToby Nankervis25Dion Prestia3Tyler Sonsie40
Interchange:Josh Gibcus28Ben Miller46Jack Ross5
Noah Cumberland38

IN: D.Martin

OUT: S.Edwards (omitted)
, J.Castagna (sub)

EMG: I.Soldo, R.Mansell, J.Graham, S.Edwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what would you prefer… we play Ah Chee down back… who’s best position is midfield/half forward… who averages 13 touches a game… or give Wilmot a crack who is arguably just as good of a defender as he plays as a defender… has pace to burn and is a reasonably good kick? We have no one with run and carry in our backline. Answerth tries to play this roll but personally he butchers it too much for my liking! I love the fact we are giving him a crack

Play the kids!

Better late than never.

Robertson has worked his backside off and deserves selection.

He should have played more senior games this year IMO.

I hope we can hang onto him. I realise he’s contracted next year, but hope he doesn’t seek a trade based on lack of opportunity, and the belief his form was not rewarded, and that Fagan played guys in front of him who were not in the best of form.

Dimma even showed his dog on TV and was having a beer and Fagan is stressed AF about a dog running on the field.

Should see the photos from their captains run… they are just being silly and are sooooo relaxed.

....hmm, look at us, aren't we real cool, got this in the bag!

I have a instinctive feeling that their sooo relaxed attitude is all a show....Dusty hasn't played for ever and Bolton hasn't trained either.

Go get 'em Lions, I think these Tigers could be a bit wounded.

I like the changes we've made. Lyons being dropped was unexpected but I'm fine with it - hopefully, Dev goes well playing inside mid for the majority of the game.

I wasn't too sure about the Wilmot debut, but if he takes the game on and provides a spark onfield then that'll be enough for me.

Starting to get pumped now; we're in this up to our necks, all we have to do is keep our heads and let our lions footy do the talking. C'mon boys!

ch ch ch ch changessssss

despite the obvious nerves of playing a debutant and going in post-belting, this fresh lookin team with our #1 pick from last eyars draft....plus big joe playing game 150, big oscar playing game 100, mitch back in for potentially his final game....I'm keen. Lets goooooooo

Pretty big ego check needed for the only actual team to lose to North this year (the WAFL eagles don’t count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back