Game Day Round 3 vs Collingwood, MCG, Friday March 31, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst game I have seen us play for a long time yet the Wobblers just hung on. All our outs and shocking skills tonight and they just won.

collingwood are not that great. They wouldn’t be happy with that at all. It was theirs for the taking.

Nope. Pies are good and we are not. Anyone could see that tonight. When they had to, Pies lifted.

Maurice had no match awareness and played on despite our free kick. Got what it deserved.
needs to be dropped with Bolton as well,also cant have Cotchin n Prestia in the middle at the same time,whats the counter argument from the experts ?
we dont have Cotch n Prestia we get done by 10 goals ? guess what we lost and not only that Nankervis won the H/O 17/5 last qtr yet we got beat
10 to 5 in clearances,that tells u everything i reckon

needs to be dropped with Bolton as well,also cant have Cotchin n Prestia in the middle at the same time,whats the counter argument from the experts ?
we dont have Cotch n Prestia we get done by 10 goals ? guess what we lost and not only that Nankervis won the H/O 17/5 last qtr yet we got beat
Cotchin was better than Prestia tonight though.

Nank was feeding the Pie mids. His tap work was awful against the part timers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commentators fizzing about how good the pies are. We played crap angld got within 14. I thought before the game with our ours that getting within 39 would be a massive effort.
we win this game if just hopper played let alone the others. pies outs made them better

fmd if cox played we'd win with dimmas s**t selected side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back