Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Hawks v Dogs Sun Aug 13th 1:10pm EST (TAS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

and you think betting is the be all and end all of the odds of a team winning?

Take a look at the Swans record against Adelaide.
No I don't... but they're outsiders in betting odds because Adelaide has barely lost at home.

Sydney can win but they're not 50/50

Nash did a good job head to head on Bont last time, i'd assume you guys go with the same again.
Bont would take Finn forward and kill him in the air unlike Daicos. Nash will go with him and if Bevo does send him forward wouldn't be surprised Sis goes to him to make sure he doesn't cause problems. There will be a plan for certain scenarios IMO.

And you just know they’ll bottle it and make the Bulldogs look like millionaires now that we want them to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depends which Hawthorn turn up. The one last week and for 3 qtrs against Richmond or the 1st qtr against the Saints which will mean game over. If we can match midfielder all afternoon were a chance. Think our forward line can cause problems if we give them decent supply with a few targets down there finally (although Ryan being a late out is a bit of a blow).

No I don't... but they're outsiders in betting odds because Adelaide has barely lost at home.

Sydney can win but they're not 50/50

While you are lecturing others on odds you do understand that odds are a forecast based on opinion and adjusted based on bets placed right? They are not in any way true of anything, they are an aggregation of guesses.

Also, punting board is over there >>>>>>>>>>

While you are lecturing others on odds you do understand that odds are a forecast based on opinion and adjusted based on bets placed right? They are not in any way true of anything, they are an aggregation of guesses.

Also, punting board is over there >>>>>>>>>>
Way to miss the point genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger game for the Dogs, the Hawks are very hard to beat at home and in good form.
Not quite home. It's Tassie. They've beaten North and West Coast there this year, and lost to Adelaide, for Adelaide's only away win for the year.

Wouldnt be so sure. Win 1 and we could make it, win 2 and we will make itl and Sydney has a pretty good record against Adelaide and Melbourne.
Mmmm, Adlaide in Adelaide are reasonably tough, and Melbourne could be anything, but ts in Sydney. I'll be surprised if Sydney dont make it, youre cousins might be in more trouble. I expect they'll need either the dogs or sainters to choke. Im pencilling in a loss to Geelong unfortunately but wins today and next week, if we do we'll make it, if we dont win today we dont deserve to.

And I agree with an earlier poster, Hawks are the best 16th placed team Ive ever seen. Thats why so much discussion of tanking. Sam might be letting them off the leash now they cant change their position.

And I agree with an earlier poster, Hawks are the best 16th placed team Ive ever seen. Thats why so much discussion of tanking. Sam might be letting them off the leash now they cant change their position.

Nah, the tanking discussions from idiots like Damo should have never been seriously taken in.

Wingard helped off the ground with a left Achilles injury it looks like. Could be his career over

Yeah that's about a 12 month recovery so it could be career ending for him, I don't know what his contract status is and if he's contracted for next year.

Back