Game Day Collingwood v Brisbane, Marvel, 18 August, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No...

The Pies have no answer defensively.... Lions forwards and attack from middle is way too much.

Two games they beat Pies by 40 or near 40...
Given we have lost our CHB and FB, and we've moved our most experienced defender up forward in Howe, I can see why they're at sea

Looking like they'll run over us now, but I don't think they'll cause us any trouble in finals if we meet again at full strength
Disagree. I think these guys are our biggest threat. Cameron Daniher, Hipwood get a hold of us every time and it’s now becoming a trend. They play with more and more confidence against us knowing they will kick bags. Now 6 in a row they have our measure and we don’t have an answer for their forwards. Huge huge issue against this side.

The lack of defensive effort is what shits me.
I dunno how much is effort and how much is personnel. WHE playing on Hipwood doesn’t scream effort to me

Mate we struggle to beat them even with our 3 best players in. You’re delusional

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not delusional at all. Anyone drawing conclusions like you are given its at Marvel, 2 games clear in what is essentially a meaningless game plus taking into account our injuries, i'd say is a hysterical response.

Our best is absolutely good enough with a healthy team and at the MCG. Play the long game not getting your knickers in a twist about a result at Marvel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping we wouldn't roll over here but it looks like we are. This has a final round of 2011 smell to it. I don't like showing your underbelly to a finals contender on the eve of finals, it just isn't a good idea.

It seems as if the Lions can do no wrong in the umpire’s eyes.Head high tackles aren’t part of the game anymore,apparently.

Given we have lost our CHB and FB, and we've moved our most experienced defender up forward in Howe, I can see why they're at sea
Those players played the first game and Pies lost by 40.

You have to realize Lions game plan is Pies kryptonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back