List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren’t changing countries for $100k to play a sport they don’t have a clue about. Being a Gumby at a sport is not very enjoyable.
And this supposed influence these foreign recruits from other codes would have on the AFL's popularity globally is probably being overstated anyway, even if we were to get more of them.

I don't really get the impression there are very many Americans who give a solitary shite about Cox's success at Aussie Rules over here, to be frank.

Turkish oil wrestler demonstrating a horizontal Hopoate

Much cheaper than an NFL running back

And ready to take on Carlton's mids

AP PHOTOS: Oil wrestling festival returns in Turkey | AP News

I would like less half-time entertainment. Kiss Cam and the KFC dancing s**t can FRO.
7 have a plenty of bandwidth.
If they are worried about attracting the non-footy viewer during the GF then they can run some former Voice contestant on the 7 Mate
while the footy is on 7HD.

My memory was of Cox single handedly winning us the match, however:

The Magpies ambushed the Tigers in the opening term, kicking five goals to one, with Cox playing a role in helping to bring the ball to ground.

But it was what transpired in the second term was remarkable.

The forward/backup ruckman took three towering marks - and kicked three game-defining goals - in the space of 11 minutes in the second term.

His goals came at the two, five and 11-minutes marks, with the difference pushing out to 42 points, which was effectively game over.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the same manager as Ginni...

Sounds like a good kid, who made a mistake and reaped the benefits of it when he got back to playing footy
He's a long kick - a couple of his kickouts nearly reached the centre circle.

Is there a attached risk with tassie kids as now with the new franchise on the way? They'll be raiding clubs of any Tassie born talent with a big go home factor and cash to splash. Seen there is a few this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back