2nd Test New Zealand v Australia March 8-12 0830hrs @ Hagley Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What lead do you reckon they need here? 250 do it?

I reckon we need to get a lead of closer to 350 with how flat this pitch is looking now.

James Tito is so cringe he should get hired by Channel 7.

They have probably already made a phone call to him to get him on board for next summer.

He would fit right in there.

Does anyone think Starc is bowling pies from lack of effort or intent?
We agree.
But I've seen plenty of people rubbish Starc when he goes for runs; they also accuse him of being only a tailend wicket-taker when he actually has more top-6 wickets than 7-11.
It's pretty obvious he's bowling erratically because he bowls fast and wild - exactly as you said like Lee and Johnson. He may not bowl as ridiculously fast but it's very clear that's why he bowls like that.
One last thing about that yorker of his.
I reckon he attempts it more often than it comes off, but when it does it's deadly. Unplayable.
When it doesn't, runs.

I used to bowl medium outswing, seam angled @ first slip. My change-up ball was with the seam pointing to fine leg, delivered wide, angled in. It used to get a wicket/Innings, when it came off, about one-tenth of the time, lol@me. Maybe 3 times/season. Some of the rest were fielded at fine leg, or 4 wides. Our keeper did his knee, diving to save one of those. Sorry, Bob.
If I had 20c for every ball I attempted that did something else altogether :huh: :poo: , I'd be rich.

we don't have anyone that bowls 145k plus and moves it

that was some sensational bowling

Henry and Phillips are good enough to bowl the Aussies out by themselves, we can't rely much on the rest of our bowlers doing the job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henry and Phillips are good enough to bowl the Aussies out by themselves, we can't rely much on the rest of our bowlers doing the job

reckon. Southee looks like he's on his last legs and cant believe they picked Kuggeleijn..for either testy. Like if you want 6 mediocre overs bowl Mitchell instead
Could have picked Santner or even Duffy for these tests and would have got more out of it

Inb4 they lose 3/17 or something, but a really solid fightback by the Kiwis here, these two really digging in.

Some good old fashioned test cricket here, a rarity in this day and age.

reckon. Southee looks like he's on his last legs and cant believe they picked Kuggeleijn..for either testy. Like if you want 6 mediocre overs bowl Mitchell instead
Could have picked Santner or even Duffy for these tests and would have got more out of it

Yeah Southee is just about cooked as a test bowler and Kuggeleijn is a just a complete waste of a spot, we have better options than him.

Back