Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

What was the world like before everyone with a 4WD had a set of Maxtrax? Did people just abandon their bogged vehicles in the sand/carpark curbs to just rust? When did they become a high-vis symbol of over-compensation?

Last edited:

The growing number of conspiracy theorist on social media already declaring today's attack/incident at Westfield Bondi as a "false flag event"

I've even read insinuations that the police involved are actors and were waiting for instructions before doing anything, including CPR

heck some people are deplorable

What was the world like before everyone with a 4WD had a set of Maxtrax? Did people just abandon their bogged vehicles in the sand/carpark curbs to just rust? When did they become a high-vis symbol of over-compensation?
That was the world where most people who owned a 4WD actually needed and knew how to use one

Now every bloody moustachioed/ bearded sleeve tat try hard with their g banger girlfriend filming themselves for the Gram has got one, complete with brand new $50,000 canopy and every 4WD accessory known to man.

F*k Covid !

my son getting up at 2am just to make a change in our NBA fantasy league which has allowed him to beat me by 30 points in our championship game, little bastard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extend the fuel prices bullshittery to "inflation" and everything it touches.

"Oh its high so mortgage rates gotta go up right the heck now" to "oh its dropped so well wait on those mortgage rates for a few months".

"Supply chain" "Inflation" and "Cost of living" all just buzzwords for fat cats getting fatter.

Extend the fuel prices bullshittery to "inflation" and everything it touches.

"Oh its high so mortgage rates gotta go up right the * now" to "oh its dropped so well wait on those mortgage rates for a few months".

"Supply chain" "Inflation" and "Cost of living" all just buzzwords for fat cats getting fatter.
Government going to tax entire industry dead too. Pubs here are absolute ghost towns compared to coming out of covid let alone pre covid but who wants to spend $13+ a pint? Half the cost is ridiculous excise taxes so could be eased but no, better everything shut or be dead.

Petrol the same, half of that is tax just about.

Don't get me started on the supermarkets where every 2nd week everything sneaks up by $0.20 randomly. Don't worry though, our brilliantly competent government are on it.

Needs to be oversight on price gouging everywhere.

In the end, everyone is just ripping one another off which drives prices up. A sparkie robs next customer to cover some ludicrous cost/tax/fee they paid. Customer is a dentist so robs their next to cover the sparkie. That patient is a physio, same again. Circle continues while everyone just rips everyone else off knowing they're getting ripped off...

What's the point of having a hot desk booking system if the upper fat cats just take your booked desk?

I wanted to show my hood side today but thought better of it.

What's the point of having a hot desk booking system if the upper fat cats just take your booked desk?

I wanted to show my hood side today but thought better of it.
I came into the office a few weeks back and we had 1 spare desk on the entire floor, asked if anyone was using it and got hissed at by some old Karen that it was reserved (which you really cant do).

Went home for the day.

Businesses want people in the office then treat them like this and wonder why were not all itching to get back in the office.

I came into the office a few weeks back and we had 1 spare desk on the entire floor, asked if anyone was using it and got hissed at by some old Karen that it was reserved (which you really cant do).

Went home for the day.

Businesses want people in the office then treat them like this and wonder why were not all itching to get back in the office.
This place doesn't let anyone new WFH (only those on old existing agreements from covid, how's that for inept management) then they wonder why sick leave is high.

I took a sickie last week when my bus didn't come. Could easily have WFH but not going in 30 mins late, having to stay 30 mins later to make it up, and we had an early bball game. Easy decision

Staff reporting to me asked to WFH. Logically I'd let them but stuffed if staff beneath me are going to have more freedom than I do

Hot desking is so stupid regardless. Some new age shite old people want implemented so they feel 'with it'. It's crap everywhere I've been

Someone explain what hotdesk is, haven’t been in an office situation for decades
You don't have a desk anymore. You have to book a random desk each day. I book mine a week out and some slob upper manager just walks in and sits there because he's too lazy to use the booking system.

Lucky I was able to go back online and book elsewhere, but if the office was full I would be in trouble.

Next time I'll just say you're in my booked seat pal and let manager deal with his manager

You don't have a dedicated desk you go to every day. You hook your laptop at any desk that's free

Some companies you book your desk, which makes even less sense to me but what can you do
Yeah, what's the point of booking if the higher ups don't even bother?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back