Preview We Feel Like Chicken Tonight... Freo vs Eagles Derby 58

Remove this Banner Ad

Reidality Check - Freo remind WC how far they have to go
You Wouldn't Reid About It! (Especially in this disgraceful rag you should be ashamed to be holding)

Harley Pleads "Barleeze" - Mercy Rule Applied

Super Harley, Fragile, Gets Sick; West Coast Are Atrocious

I'm touching wood and rooting for everyone predicting a big win.
I thought this was a family-friendly website...?!?!?!

Oh My George Takai GIF

The last time we played them for premiership points we beat them by one hundred and one points, kicking something like sixteen goals in a row. We are better this season.

I want to win by ten goals.
but they are better too, and haven't been on the road for a few weeks

We're about to hand WC a reality check.

We kept the much vaunted attacks of Port and Carlton to around 60 points in both games. There's no doubt that Pearce and Ryan will choke the WC forwards of opportunity. I expect them to score no more than 40 points.

At the other end, the three headed Hydra AKA JJJ will reunite with the return of Darcy to the fold and taking over ruck duties from Jackson. Hopefully Freddy returns and pisses off their supporters by doing another flip after kicking a ridiculous goal.

We're battle hardened while they beat a limp Richmond at home. Fremantle by at least 60 points.
I hope so!!

Been a while since I’ve been to an away Derby…

The last one I went to we had about 48 on the board before they kicked a goal.
I was sitting in a bay high up in the stands at Subiaco Oval.

I was literally the only one in Purple within a bay or two. The process of optimism to trepidation to outright agression from the fans toward their own players was something to behold.

I was just giving it the the golf clap until about half time when they accepted they were screwed.

I’m going again this Saturday.

Can’t wait…let’s hope we kick seven layers of poop out of them again.

If this was before West coasts win vs richmond on the weekend, I would say the eagles are despirited and lacking confidence. Easily a 50-60 point win. I have learnt a few things in my life....one is to never undestimate anyone.

Eagles have been struggling since round 1 of 2022. I wont be shocked if we beat them by 40-60 points.

I wont be suprised if we only beat them by 20-30 points.

Most of you dockers fans want vengence after the beatings we have had against the eagles in the past. Dont get me wrong, I was frustrated as all of you when they had that 11 game winning streak over us in the derby wins from 2015-21.

I will be happy and take the win.

I wont be suprised if the eagles used similar tactics on us on round 22 in 2022. Eagles decided to bash and hurt our younger players. Fortunately the dockers players had too much class and skill that day.

It was this game I am talking about

freo won 9.17.71 to eagles 7.5.47.

our midfield should go a long way into winning this game.

I was literally the only one in Purple within a bay or two. The process of optimism to trepidation to outright agression from the fans toward their own players was something to behold.

I was just giving it the the golf clap until about half time when they accepted they were screwed.

2015 I'd guess. The one where they had handed out "The West is Ours" banners before the game and then conceded the first 11 goals in a row and 1/4 of their fans left at half time.
I was at the eastern end from memory. I think was my last away derby too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad we won that game and you didn't jinx us lol. I'm too scared to even go to our home Derbies!

If this was before West coasts win vs richmond on the weekend, I would say the eagles are despirited and lacking confidence. Easily a 50-60 point win. I have learnt a few things in my life....one is to never undestimate anyone.

Eagles have been struggling since round 1 of 2022. I wont be shocked if we beat them by 40-60 points.

I wont be suprised if we only beat them by 20-30 points.

Most of you dockers fans want vengence after the beatings we have had against the eagles in the past. Dont get me wrong, I was frustrated as all of you when they had that 11 game winning streak over us in the derby wins from 2015-21.

I will be happy and take the win.

I wont be suprised if the eagles used similar tactics on us on round 22 in 2022. Eagles decided to bash and hurt our younger players. Fortunately the dockers players had too much class and skill that day.

It was this game I am talking about

freo won 9.17.71 to eagles 7.5.47.

our midfield should go a long way into winning this game.
9 17 is standard freo really.

Could have been 17.9 and won by 64 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back