Review Find Someone Who Loves You Like Freo Loves Alphabet Stadium - Rd 20 Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Also for all those that have been commenting in the Peel Thread that Hamling is cooked/done and dusted/should retire, I think we should acknowledge after this game that he can still be relevant at the highest level, even though he might not perfectly fit the gameplan?
Yeah ...the Whipping Boy List (WBL) is expunged!
I know some of Youse will line up to write a new one!

Hamling was solid today but I think he’s going to be a victim of the list spot squeeze.
If it’s a choice between him and Sturt it’s a no brainer for me who to keep - Sturt every time.
Cox will probably be back next week too, wonder will they drop hamling or Hughes for him

we don’t need it to be either/or.

we can have both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish back to some decent form today, he is a quite achiever who rarely lets the team down.
Treacy very good and well done Pearce on an outstanding game.
It's so nice to feel good about football again after the funk we have been in since the mid season bye.

Pound for pound, I rate Aish in the top group of “tough hombres” in the AFL.

Footsteps is something that he never hears.

Oof.

We're still bottom 4.
But only 2 games out side the top 8
Yeah it's such a bizarre year, it's what you get when you have three non competitive teams. Crazy we're only two games and percentage out of the eight.

What could have been. Just have to win as many as we can from here and charge at next season with a more experienced team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back