Review Find Someone Who Loves You Like Freo Loves Alphabet Stadium - Rd 20 Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical Docker victory, and yet i still think the Derby is a massive danger game. Wouldnt surprise me if the Budgies beat us in another typical Dockers moment.
It's bad I know but their supporters are absolutely frothing at getting Reid or trading him for more than Judd and it's getting ridiculous. A small part of me would not be upset if we lost that game and they missed out on pick 1.

Additionally, they will be outright tanking the rest of the year

It's bad I know but their supporters are absolutely frothing at getting Reid or trading him for more than Judd and it's getting ridiculous. A small part of me would not be upset if we lost that game and they missed out on pick 1.

Additionally, they will be outright tanking the rest of the year
Agree, the Eagles simply can't afford to win the derby, it would come at a massive cost for their future.

I’m not overly convinced that the carrot farmer actually watches our games and he just goes off stats.
Probably.. he ain't got time for that. Prob watches a highlight package that one of his staff puts together. He needs devote his time to tending his carrots and making sure they juicy 🤣😂

Haven't we beaten Geelong the last 3 times? I don't think it's an upset. We're Geelong's bogey team.
Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I prefer to use the idea of North getting pick 2 for Mckay, pushing the Eagles back to 3 and our 2nd round up 1 spot as a consolation prize for losing to the Eagles rather than the optimal solution.
As long as North take Reid and Mckercher

I don't want Mckercher going to WCE, reckon he is gonna be a star

If you had asked a natural language processor like ChatGPT to write writeups for players from the game it would have (for example) in simplistic terms looked at what had been said in previous times about Young correlated against the actual stats for the game and picked up on common usages ("xxx possessions off the half back"), then correlations against similar phrases for similar players with similar players.

Because the "training data" would clearly suggest that common usage that Young is a half back, it would not consider that he was playing midfield unless it could make correlation to available data showing where Young had got those possessions and semantically label the position (the issue is probably the form of the data and the complexity associated with the ability to label).

AFL player writeups are in general a "good" ground for AI to be employed to write stuff at minimal effort / cost because they were so trite to begin with, in as much as writers have traditionally always rolled out the same tired descriptions for the same players with only a discrete number of variations.

Last edited:
If you had asked a natural language processor like ChatGPT to write writeups for players from the game it would have (for example) in simplistic terms looked at what had been said in previous times about Young correlated against the actual stats for the game and picked up on common usages ("xxx possessions off the half back"), then correlations against similar phrases for similar players with similar players.

Because the "training data" would clearly suggest that common usage that Young is a half back, it would not consider that he was playing midfield unless it could make correlation to available data showing where Young had got those possessions and semantically label the position (the issue is probably the form of the data and the complexity associated with the ability to label).

AFL player writeups are in general a "good" ground for AI to be employed to write stuff at minimal effort / cost because they were so trite to begin with, in as much as writers have traditionally always rolled out the same tired descriptions for the same players with only a discrete number of variations.
Also, the Treacy comments seemed eerily familiar - not to mention inaccurate in my view.
A fair bit of week-to-week repetition on some other players too.
Yet - some comments esp those for his top-rated players - seem fresh and spot on (especially as I agree with them). A puzzle….

I think they should put the person who writes the weekly horoscopes to do the write-up for AFL as well lol.. vague and inaccurate at times but can sway some opinions 🤣😂

Or maybe suma is moonlighting as the horoscopes writer but his main ambition is breaking news as sherlock holmes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back