Review Freo Their Own Worst Enemy - Rd 19 Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree we’re close.
But skills and decision making is pathetic.

And fffs please figure out the first quarter
I think the coaching team have completely muddled the instructions. Over doing it, not going forward, second guessing. The guys are confused as * and all over the place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood gonna pip Port, again.

Played okay for 3 quarters, horrible for 1. Same as last week.

Well, Freo isn't going to be playing finals but we still have a handful of games to go. Now, is the time for the coach to start checking if those fringe players are any good. I like Stanley. Wagner wasn't too bad. Hambling should be given another year. If he wasn't avilable to sub for Cox's, we would be in serious strife. I am still unsure about Henry. Might be great if we were playing better but if we need him to suddenly turn into Shai Bolton, that isn't going to happen. Brodie to come back asap if avilable. We need bigger bodies for stoppages.

I think the coaching team have completely muddled the instructions. Over doing it not, not going forward, second guessing. The guys are confused as * and all over the place
Q
guys like Wagner, and Stanley who move the ball forward are gold.

Having seen nothing of Stanley outside of a goal at Peel, he's convinced me it's just about building the body for him. Kid knows what to do.

Probably Sturts most consistent all-round game for us, which is nice to see. Really hope he's persisted with after investing so much in him.

Henry continues his good form, really hope we don't lose him now that he's finally come good but the longer he's uncontracted the more worried I get.

Thought Treacy was great. The early goal, the tackle he had no right to make as a KPF, the tap down to Frederick. I know Amiss is the star (what a mark) but I'm so glad to have Treacy to team with him.

Frederick has had an awful year. I can understand persisting with him because he has attributes no-one else on our list has but he really needs to put in a good pre-season and have a better 2024.

Hamling didn't have a great game, but with Cox out anyway I'm sort of happy for him to finish up his contract playing AFL football.

Wagner had a few blues, but he's looking more comfortable at the level for mine. Hughes had his colours lowered a few times as well, but overall it's been a good year for him.

Having seen nothing of Stanley outside of a goal at Peel, he's convinced me it's just about building the body for him. Kid knows what to do.

Probably Sturts most consistent all-round game for us, which is nice to see. Really hope he's persisted with after investing so much in him.

Henry continues his good form, really hope we don't lose him now that he's finally come good but the longer he's uncontracted the more worried I get.

Thought Treacy was great. The early goal, the tackle he had no right to make as a KPF, the tap down to Frederick. I know Amiss is the star (what a mark) but I'm so glad to have Treacy to team with him.

Frederick has had an awful year. I can understand persisting with him because he has attributes no-one else on our list has but he really needs to put in a good pre-season and have a better 2024.

Hamling didn't have a great game, but with Cox out anyway I'm sort of happy for him to finish up his contract playing AFL football.

Wagner had a few blues, but he's looking more comfortable at the level for mine. Hughes had his colours lowered a few times as well, but overall it's been a good year for him.

hamling? He belted the snot out of Amartey, what ya talking about

Holy frustrating balls.

I'm convinced this team is closer than people think. It's really half a quarter to a quarter of completely switching off and moments of stupidity costing momentum (cough Ras cough)
It’s the coach. Do you honestly believe he’s getting the best out of this group?
Do you believe his gameplan can win us a premiership?

Well, Freo isn't going to be playing finals but we still have a handful of games to go. Now, is the time for the coach to start checking if those fringe players are any good. I like Stanley. Wagner wasn't too bad. Hambling should be given another year. If he wasn't avilable to sub for Cox's, we would be in serious strife. I am still unsure about Henry. Might be great if we were playing better but if we need him to suddenly turn into Shai Bolton, that isn't going to happen. Brodie to come back asap if avilable. We need bigger bodies for stoppages.
We must of seen the game very differently . I Thought Henry was very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back