TAC Cup on TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Really wished that 24 hour AFL dedicated channel actually took some interest in the TAC Cup/Under 18's etc.

Instead of creating washed up repeats rebranded "footy flashbacks" etc.

If only, if only..

I agree and just don’t replay the same stuff over and over and over again.

Fox Footy could be way much better

Collingwood is not having Full Replays of there VFL Games put up on Monday or Tuesday that last 3 Weeks.

Would like the U-18 Champs to do the same with Non-Televised Games

The AFL/AFL Victoria are pretty red hot on the filming of games, you can't get a hold of the TAC Cup games unless your from one of the clubs or a recruiter.

i remember last year they kicked a person out trying to film a champs game at Geelong, they don't like to share the vision. For the non-televised games they will likely put up a short highlights package, as well as Future stars on CH9 and 'Eye-catchers' on the AFL website will have vision.

The AFL/AFL Victoria are pretty red hot on the filming of games, you can't get a hold of the TAC Cup games unless your from one of the clubs or a recruiter.

i remember last year they kicked a person out trying to film a champs game at Geelong, they don't like to share the vision. For the non-televised games they will likely put up a short highlights package, as well as Future stars on CH9 and 'Eye-catchers' on the AFL website will have vision.

Why so Secret with the Video of Non-Telvised games?

How would a Recruiter get the Video’s?

Not so sure why, it's just the way the AFL/AFL Victoria are.

Every club gets a copy of all the TAC Cup matches (as they are filmed) for future reference. For which the recruiters and scouts can use towards the later point of the draft.

I guess they think TAC Cup Games won't get many Viewers and People won't Subscribe just for TAC Cup Games

Just add it to the AFL channel. Even condensed version of each/selected game. It will have flow on effects such as more interest in draft coverage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just add it to the AFL channel. Even condensed version of each/selected game. It will have flow on effects such as more interest in draft coverage

100% Agree they should put it on Fox Footy and would Rise the Interest in the Draft as getting info/Video on Prospects lot easier to get

Remove this Banner Ad

Back