No Oppo Supporters Opposition Observations II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It really is a thing of beauty to watch him pull his usual antics while playing for someone else. I was seriously (and wrongly) in the camp that he would be better in someone else's jumper.... It's great to be so wrong...
Was a much better player at Richmond.
I was wrong also which is another positive for Hardwick as a coach.

Give this thread on the Hawks board a read.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...e-vickerys-cats.1144013/page-63#post-49554715

MLInH3.gif
That bloke is a famous Brazillian drummer,percussionist.

McGovern will be out for when we play the Crows in round 6

Jenkins will be back
Kicked 4 goals on us in JLT1, granted we didn't have a match up for him since Rance wasn't playing and Astbury was on Walker
I assume Astbury will go to Walker again, Rance on Jenkins, Grimes on Betts

Playing over there during H&A doesn't worry us either
upload_2017-4-10_10-6-8.png
upload_2017-4-10_10-6-20.png

Played 4, won 2

And we've only ever played there during H&A, definitely haven't played there during a finals game :cool:

Can feel the angst every win.

If we lose to Brisbane,SEN will have a running ten second piece in the add breaks about it for sure.

A snippet of the Brisbane coach saying "we were much stronger in the clinches" anything with troll effect.
Jenkins will be back
Kicked 4 goals on us in JLT1, granted we didn't have a match up for him since Rance wasn't playing and Astbury was on Walker
I assume Astbury will go to Walker again, Rance on Jenkins, Grimes on Betts

Playing over there during H&A doesn't worry us either
View attachment 355954
View attachment 355955

Played 4, won 2

And we've only ever played there during H&A, definitely haven't played there during a finals game :cool:
Jack relied on for goals where now we have plenty of options.

Can feel the angst every win.

If we lose to Brisbane,SEN will have a running ten second piece in the add breaks about it for sure.

A snippet of the Brisbane coach saying "we were much stronger in the clinches" anything with troll effect.

Jack relied on for goals where now we have plenty of options.

I can feel the paranoia kicking in with every win.
Obviously each win should have its own street parade down Swanston Street and a day of remembrance each Monday??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can feel the paranoia kicking in with every win.
Obviously each win should have its own street parade down Swanston Street and a day of remembrance each Monday??
Laying it on a bit thick, Mr Dust.
We know that you think that are far superior to every other poster on this board.
More balanced, more articulate, more "realistic", a better judge of coaches, players, journalists and everything else football related.
Please respect the fact that all us mere mortal football supporters need to pander to our weaknesses, paranoias and even our hope that the Tigers will come good.
I know, I know that you'll have to lower yourself to our level but I'm sure that you're a big enough man to do so.
:):thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back