Paul Kelly- The musician - Who does he barrack for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Kelly is a mad Norwood fan (as established). When he first landed in Melbourne in the late 70's he started following Melbourne (red and blue) but was defintely on the Crows by 97.

Speaking of famous people that barrack for the Crows, how about that director/writer?? for that series Smallville..He is such a huge supporter that he even named the American football in the series the Crows and wearing the tri colours...it doesnt get much bigger:D

I'm 100% certain Paul Kelly is a Crows fan.

Luke Schensher is another basketballing Crows fan.

Xavier Samuel, young Hollywood actor is also a mad Crows fan.

Haha are you being sarcastic or is that for real?

77886.jpg

I like the positioning of the word "Crows" =D

Sir Jeffrey Archer, Wolf Blass, Gary Sweet, Glenn Ridge :)rolleyes:), Alexander Downer, most of the Thunderbirds (the netball team that is :rolleyes:), Graeme Goodings, condoleezza rice.

Nah, he's a good sort and always pumps the Crows up even though he lives in Melbourne and does radio over there these days. I did a few of the tech segments on his show last year and once he worked out I was a supporter, he never failed to mention it each time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wears a Norwood hat in one of his film clips from the 80's, but I've no idea which AFL team he goes for, for some reason I dont reckon Adelaide is his team.

Which video clip from the 1980s does Paul Kelly wear a Norwood hat?

Sorry I can't remember, but I will see if I can find out.
Can you be more precise with any more details please? Ie was he just in a training squad or did he play and games, and if so - what year(s)? Wouldn’t mind trying to look up photos in the club collection at Norwood and see if I can find a picture of him as well. 🤞

Can you be more precise with any more details please? Ie was he just in a training squad or did he play and games, and if so - what year(s)? Wouldn’t mind trying to look up photos in the club collection at Norwood and see if I can find a picture of him as well. 🤞
I doubt he ever actually played any games for Norwood but I understand he lived and grew up in the area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back