FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that was the best ep of Aus survivor I've ever seen (I didn't watch the earliest ones). Auction was great, had me in hysterics with Jericho upping Tess' bid, and then almost in tears as Luke spoke to his children.

Tribal was also great, going in to that last ad break with Locky telling the Zen Hen to play the idol I thought he was definitely going to play it, but was too arrogant and paid the price. Cockyness will always get you in this game.

rCJKptsFYtcuv5E5izzW6tviD_4blvFYCQGv4U-w7Do.jpg

I don't usually bother listening to exit interviews but decided to listen to Henry's.

Something interesting that he revealed was that in the event of a tie at tribal council that the producers would have then allowed one of the two tied players to play an idol before the revote :eek:

Henry said he thought he had Sarah and Jericho tight and part of his reasoning for not playing the idol was that if one of them flipped on him it would be 5-5 and he could play his idol at the revote.

He also credits Sarah as the person most responsible for his downfall after he was asked the question based off the previews for the next ep with them all claiming credit for the move.

Edit: He also said the producers ordered the votes expecting he would play the idol and that is why they didn't reveal any of the Pete votes.

Edit 2: Wow he also says that he could have handed his idol off to someone else when the votes were being read out as long as it was before the deciding vote was read.

Last edited:

Caught up with the season, lotta (good and bad) thoughts on some of the stuff that happened from like episode 5 to 16. But I'll say that the last couple of episodes is where 'Australian Survivor' became 'Survivor'.

I never do this for Survivor but as far as a tiered ranking goes I'd probably have it like:

Tessa, Sarah, Luke / Ziggy, Jericho, Michelle, Locky / Pete / Surprise return of A.K / Samoan Local / Tara.

Pulling for Luke though. Playing a good if sometimes irrational game, mixed with a great personality. Also really just reminds me of Donnie from the Wild Thornberrys.

the_wild_thornberrys.donnie.jpg

I never do this for Survivor but as far as a tiered ranking goes I'd probably have it like:

Tessa, Sarah, Luke / Ziggy, Jericho, Michelle, Locky / Pete / Surprise return of A.K / Samoan Local / Tara.

:D

My order would be: Luke >>>>>>-daylight->>>>>> Jerry (lol more for sympathy) > Lockie > Tessa/Sarah/Zig >> Pete > Michelle >>>>>>>>>>>> Probst Lite> the chicken (if there was a chicken) > tara.

Luke would be a popular winner, he's a hard bloke not to like and has provided more than his fair share of entertainment and laughs.

I've heard Tara's boobs pop out in the immunity challenge tonight.

I'll have to remember to skip that part then, would be different if it was Sarah, I'd be recording it and replaying it.

I've heard Tara's boobs pop out in the immunity challenge tonight.
There is something none of us will want to see

As in playing ability or who you want to win?

Sarah/Tessa, Jericho, Luke/Michelle, Pete/Locky, Ziggy/Tara if it is based on playing ability IMO.

Luke would be a popular winner, he's a hard bloke not to like and has provided more than his fair share of entertainment and laughs.

I'll have to remember to skip that part then, would be different if it was Sarah, I'd be recording it and replaying it.

She hasnt got much to see tho has she.

Any way, they'll just blur it all out (thank god cos it's Tara)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D

My order would be: Luke >>>>>>-daylight->>>>>> Jerry (lol more for sympathy) > Lockie > Tessa/Sarah/Zig >> Pete > Michelle >>>>>>>>>>>> Probst Lite> the chicken (if there was a chicken) > tara.
Bring back Chester.

I don't think Sarah has anything there capable of falling out

Lol at everyone taking down Henry. I thought it was obvious Sarah and Tessa were the instigators.
Sarah flipped Jeri which killed him and Tessa got Luke onside

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back