NFL 2017 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Rodgers was placed on IR yesterday.

He could of practiced in 6 weeks, but wouldnt be cleared to play for 8. Being placed on IR means he has to stay there for at least 8 weeks before tagged to return.

The Colts will beat the Jags this week.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Jaguars do not expect Leonard Fournette (ankle) to play in Week 7 against the Colts.

Fournette's ankle injury is not believed to be serious, but he has battled ankle problems since LSU. With a bye on deck in Week 8, it makes sense for the Jaguars to be as cautious as possible with their offensive centerpiece, particularly in a winnable game against the Colts. Ivory should be locked into 18-plus touches against Indy. Corey Grant is likely to serve as the change-up back.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Aaron Rodgers was placed on IR yesterday.

He could of practiced in 6 weeks, but wouldnt be cleared to play for 8. Being placed on IR means he has to stay there for at least 8 weeks before tagged to return.

pity, hate playing him, love watching him play.

Think the bears will get us tomorrow, they play some decent football (at least defensively) at home No Keuchly, so i expect Howard to have a big game, No run game of our own over the past few weeks, Chicago has some very good pass rushes that can get to the QB often enough if we have Cam throwing 40+ times tomorrow while also missing weapons in the passing game. Can see a couple of picks and numerous sacks.

If we can't get 100+ yards on the ground this week we can't win IMO. Fix the ******* run game Shula!

Last edited:
Think the bears will get us tomorrow, they play some decent football (at least defensively) at home No Keuchly, so i expect Howard to have a big game, No run game of our own over the past few weeks, Chicago has some very good pass rushes that can get to the QB often enough if we have Cam throwing 40+ times tomorrow while also missing weapons in the passing game. Can see a couple of picks and numerous sacks.

If we can't get 100+ yards on the ground this week we can't win IMO. Fix the ******* run game Shula!

Kalil back will give our run game a big boost. I will be very disappointed if we can't win against the Bears. Kuechly out is a big loss but Mayo will have a fair crack.

Colts used to be, can’t remember why they decided to move Colts and not the Fins

Same reason as why the Cowboys weren't moved... $$$

Dolphins/Jets, Dolphins/Bills and Dolphins/Pats much bigger than Colts/Anyone

Kalil back will give our run game a big boost. I will be very disappointed if we can't win against the Bears. Kuechly out is a big loss but Mayo will have a fair crack.

Im not sure Kalil will help a heap, mainly because i dont think Stewart can carry a teams run game anymore, id prefer we gave Artis Payne a go as lead back sooner rather than later. Think we are going to have to rely on Cam going for 60+ on the ground tomorrow to get to 100 yds. Wouldn't mind Samuel starting a few snaps in the back field for a change, the only times i remember us giving it to him for a run have been on sweeps and he made made good gains each time. We need to change something up because right now it horrendous. Shula is a clueless git though so I'm not going to hold my breath.

Blount was making big gains between the tackles against us last week when Kuechly was in the game, Jordan Howard is a much better rb, its not that i dont like Mayo but its a big ask. We need Star, Butler and Short to dominate the inside.

I see the Bears winning by something like 20-17.

Same reason as why the Cowboys weren't moved... $$$

Dolphins/Jets, Dolphins/Bills and Dolphins/Pats much bigger than Colts/Anyone
Funny that

Colts/Patriots would have turned into literally one of the biggest NFL rivalries with Manning/Brady going at it 2+ times a year. And then that rivalry would rival Johnson/Bird... if it doesn't already

Funny that

Colts/Patriots would have turned into literally one of the biggest NFL rivalries with Manning/Brady going at it 2+ times a year. And then that rivalry would rival Johnson/Bird... if it doesn't already

Maybe... but maybe the rivalry doesn't get as big cos they only play in WC playoff games, cos only one of them could win the division each year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe... but maybe the rivalry doesn't get as big cos they only play in WC playoff games, cos only one of them could win the division each year.
They likely wouldn't play in WC playoff games. Only divisional and conference Championships. So the same as before

Only possibility is that they take wins off each other in the regular season and so don't get 1st round byes. And then that DOES result in WC matchups.

Although then Brady would have way more one-and-dones as Manning maintains his playoff dominance over him

Getting up at 4AM is a lot easier when you have one of the best QB's in NFL history.

I just hope its not a blow out. and we dont suffer any more injuries. Just need to keep pace with the trash in the division.
You'll have to win to keep up with Vikings....

You'll have to win to keep up with Vikings....

They will blow some games.

If Rodgers doesnt come back which seems likely, Who ever wins the NFC North will just be making up the numbers in the playoffs.

******* bitch
Well, it depends too if i just happen to wake up at 4 or 4:30 b/c your mind wants to even tho your alarm is set for 6:30 and you really need the sleep.
If that happens, the following games would be of interest for me....

Arizona vs Los Angeles Rams (at Twickenham) -- that's midnight right? hmmm no i cant stay awake all day now from 9am Sunday till next sleep at 10pm Monday.
Carolina at Chicago
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Tennessee at Cleveland

So will the niners lose by two points or three points tonight? I'd take a blowout loss to end the record-setting pain tbh, but Beathard is a better quarterback than Prescott so probably won't happen.

Would love to beat the cowboys, but the one excess win could completely ruin our draft position :'(

So will the niners lose by two points or three points tonight? I'd take a blowout loss to end the record-setting pain tbh, but Beathard is a better quarterback than Prescott so probably won't happen.

Would love to beat the cowboys, but the one excess win could completely ruin our draft position :'(
I reckon the Niners will smoke the Boys.

Just repeating what I said last week.....

-----------

Imo, the lead back concept is going to come back in style. How many shitty cheap backs in committee roles around the NFL. Meanwhile, you have Kareem Hunt showing why it's valuable. Peterson in his return lead role in Arizona busting off a 100+ yard game. Elliot. Mixon potentially. I think we'll start seeing future drafts where potential lead backs are drafted high in the first round again, and around the league that commodity becoming valuable again. NFL goes round in circles, with trends.

Just repeating what I said last week.....

-----------

Imo, the lead back concept is going to come back in style. How many shitty cheap backs in committee roles around the NFL. Meanwhile, you have Kareem Hunt showing why it's valuable. Peterson in his return lead role in Arizona busting off a 100+ yard game. Elliot. Mixon potentially. I think we'll start seeing future drafts where potential lead backs are drafted high in the first round again, and around the league that commodity becoming valuable again. NFL goes round in circles, with trends.
There's obviously the counter-argument that you can get good production out of a committee, and spare their bodies, whilst also drafting these late round backs on the cheap, rather than tying up big money in a lead back who gets pounded every down (more risk of injury).

However....

Top RB spenders by team in the NFL in 2017

1-Steelers
2-Jaguars
3-Panthers
4-Patriots

Again, four first place teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back