AFL 2018 - R2 - Adelaide v Richmond, Thu, March 29th, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

This really has Bulldogs-esque written all over it, how about last week, only accounting for Carlton by 26 points? That confident are you?

Sure I am there is more to football than a final score. Last week we weren't great but should have won by 40+ this week we deserved this loss. Adelaide was the 2nd best team last year losing to them at AO is hardly the end of the world .

I just noticed Alex Ovetchkin for your little picture thing. Love Ovey. Now the Caps are a pro sport team that crush the regular season and don't show up in the playoffs. For his sake I hope they go all the way this season.
Ovi is my favourite player from any sport in the world but yes we choke in the playoffs and yes we will choke again this season. It’s our destiny.

As for tonight the Tigers were miles off their best but no panic stations required

That made no sense. Have another crack at it. Wait. *Free to Adelaide and a 50m penalty to Carlton* sorry for that interruption. Now, have another go.
How about this for clarity, you team is cooked by rd 2. Ran off your feet by a team 2 players down. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again who are the premiers... thank you....let us gloat like the bulldogs in 2016 unbelievable and fantastic ... like the Hawks dynasty good on em get over it. It matters in September and we did it. Crows well played deseseved and full credit.

No. We lost. I can see why you still care about it. Hell I still enjoy the 97 , 98 premierships. Ask any other club supporters if they care? My interest is in 2018 only, I have wiped 2017 from my memory. Until a Richmond troll brings it up like it matters now.
Good win tonight however I don’t believe for a second your players nor your supporters dont go to bed at night having nightmares about that glorious day. See you in July at the ground that matters.

Ovi is my favourite player from any sport in the world but yes we choke in the playoffs and yes we will choke again this season. It’s our destiny.

As for tonight the Tigers were miles off their best but no panic stations required
I just don't understand the Caps in the playoffs. They are so dominant in the reg season. Ovi is also one of my absolute favourite players. But I do love watching the Oilers just to see McDavid.

That is as poor as Richmond have played in the last 12 months. Crows weren’t great tonight
Last time we played them there we lost by 76. We had no right to be in the game early in the last quarter. This game meant everything to the crows. Slow start to the season however premierships aren’t won in March and April.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back