Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Kmac gets dropped for our game against the Swans, we seem to be blessed with an embarrassment of riches to replace him. Houli is the obvious choice if fit, but I wouldn't discount Garth yet. He's a competitive beast and brings height plus some speed to the table. Should be a cracker of a game against a team that has found real form again.

Prestia and Astbury back for game v Swans.

Garthwaite out, nothing wrong with his game, he was involved in some play that goes straight to the pool room for mine. That hand he got in that caused the miskick in the goal square when he was lying on the ground and other efforts denying what started out looking like a certain goal for the cats.

Higgins is an elite high speed runner best numbers in the team or at least prior to Rioli's return. And our gameplan relies on high speed efforts to get to the next contest run onto the fastbreak ball, stretch the oppo defence and to apply pressure. If he stays as a midfielder (who can go forward and is an elite high speed runner) who offers less than him as a midfielder? He's been ok but I'm thinking Conca.

That play down the wing for Rioli's sealer goes straight to the poolroom too.

Unfortunately I don't foresee west coast losing to the bombers next week.
It would be a big ask for Essendon to beat West Coast, but it would be huge for us if Essendon pull it off. Depending on how much Essendon beat them by, it could make our clash with Sydney our second top-of-the-table clash for the year.

very true.

guess it would come down to if enough people were willing enough to pause the game by about 5 seconds to wait for the commentary to line up then we can look into doing something like that for a bit of fun!
If you are going to give it a try, would recommend an interstate away game when most people would watch on telly anyway. Maybe gold coast later in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well i must say in all honesty what a s**t game that i had to watch.I was full of expectation of the highest quality expected from the best of the best.Instead i had to endure 2hrs of the most embarrassing what they call entertainment in the history of our great game.
View attachment 513875View attachment 513876View attachment 513877View attachment 513878
All i needed was
View attachment 513881
and fair dinkium i would have topped myself.

BTW.Great game.Our best win for the year.
Great pic of the lone wolf. Its little wonder he has to try beat his all of his mates missus' off with a stick :D

Thought that was a super impressive win, arguably our best of the year. Hard tough game against good opposition and we proved to be too good. Vlastuin was enormous, Edwards super clean in tough conditions and thought Rioli had a great first game back. Pivotal cog in our game. Also haven't been Higgins greatest fan the last few weeks but thought he played well.

Astbury and Prestia in for Garth and K-Mac for me after the bye. Thought Garth did really well PS, great to know we have him waiting at the ready if needed.

Nasty gash on Grimes knee
InWCyjnRpOyUG1QZcqYK_Grimes.JPG

If you are going to give it a try, would recommend an interstate away game when most people would watch on telly anyway. Maybe gold coast later in the year.

yeah very good call!

might make a poll to see if there is enough interest then go from there.

"There's only one thing worse than a dickhead and it's a dickhead with a premiership medal. He'd have been mouthing off no end today, guarantee it."
"We're better than them. Just have to get our s**t together, and have some umpires who don't s**t themselves when they flop all over the ground.
Biggest floppers and divers going around. It's why they can only win at the G with their fans screaming at the umps."

More salt from a club that has only won three flags in the last fifty-one years!
The look on selwoods face when he got pinged for throwing the ball in the fourth quarter said it all. He couldn't say anything because he knew that he had been done cold and right there and then he knew they were going to lose the game. I have waited a long time to watch Richmond get better than Geelong. Delicious

Was a bit dirty that I couldn’t watch this, followed the game day thread and the scores on the AFL app which was painful.
Great win nonetheless.

Currently in Trogir, Croatia and this picture was from an hour ago...
9d77da6963572e1b887a17e8629ffe0d.heic
You missed CEllis,s best game for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back