Irving Mosquito, we hardly knew ye: Essendon bid and Hawthorn passes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t particularly like the Cyril comparison as it’s a massive burden to carry but for him to aspire to that level, & Betts, is fantastic!
Such a smooth mover & has that Silk element to his skills.
Scary go home factor but obviously has the desire to do great things for himself & his people.
This kid will be great in a Hawks jumper!

I don’t particularly like the Cyril comparison as it’s a massive burden to carry but for him to aspire to that level, & Betts, is fantastic!
Such a smooth mover & has that Silk element to his skills.
Scary go home factor but obviously has the desire to do great things for himself & his people.
This kid will be great in a Hawks jumper!

Even if he was at Eddie Betts’ level I’d be bloody ecstatic.

Besides that he’d miss out on an Audi. The cars at other clubs aren’t as good and would likely break down all the time. Likely would experience Citroen-hell-a lot

Audi or a Skoda - not a hard choice to make!

Audi or a Skoda - not a hard choice to make!
Audi's are also manufactured in Hungry Belgium and Mexico
Besides that he’d miss out on an Audi. The cars at other clubs aren’t as good and would likely break down all the time. Likely would experience Citroen-hell-a lot
Actually Audi's are also manufactured in Hungry, Belgium and Mexico and you will find Hyundai's are some of the most reliable cars around the quality is first class now and put some German cars to shame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually Audi's are also manufactured in Hungry, Belgium and Mexico and you will find Hyundai's are some of the most reliable cars around the quality is first class now and put some German cars to shame

Yup - and Audi and Skoda are the same parent company anyway.

8DC97FAB-6372-401B-AC06-37F39E970BFA.jpeg

God we need some magic back in this side.

Watched that video with that amazing pickup at full speed through the pack. Sign him up.

There is a chasm of difference between reliability and quality...

So Irv was pretty special today I’m told. I didn’t make the trip, a good mate of mine did though. Showing plenty of X factor. I know we don’t want to give him Cyril expectations but he moves so similar to the little master. I will make my way to Preston on Saturday next week to see him and give some updates. No Hayes today:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back