Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 10 Coney Island Warriors V Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cortlandt Park MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Six goals is doable. I'd be down for a JK six-pack on Saturday followed by a kdavva six-pack on Sunday.

I'll be hoping the same mate. West Coast used to be my second team before the events of the last couple of seasons. But Collingwood are always my seventeenth team.

Looks like you've secured another week at the Bears

Secretly, I don't really care how many Eagles supporters we have. I respect your club.

Hey look it's me.
You've come so far.
Granted, it's all been in the last four weeks and it may have required an unholy amount of opioids... but you did it! :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've come so far.
Granted, it's all been in the last four weeks and it may have required an unholy amount of opioids... but you did it! :rainbow:
#WhateverItTakes

Hmm.. swear I've heard that somewhere before..

Its Manbearpig is the greatest redemption arc in the history of the SFA.

Yeah JoshWoodenSpoon can we get this man on a half forward flank at least? CHF is trash, you can have blinders off a flank.
Absolutely, my first game was at CHF and i stunk the place right up. MBP would be a lock for 2 goals a game on a flank.

Anywhere I can have a great influence..

There's been 4 or 5 occasions this season with half forwards getting 20-25 touches, 5-12 marks and 3-4 goals. The biggest influence I've seen a CHF is maybe 7 or 8 marks, 20 touches and 3 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back