List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition V - TRADE SUMMARY IN OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picks 17 and 37 for Will Pucovski.
At risk of straying off-topic, great to see this kid might be over his concussion issues. Has scores this year of 207* against WA u/23s, 188 v Queensland, and 243 v WA. Kid goes big. Looks to have a stack of talent and a bulletproof technique, bar the short stuff that has troubled him. And doesn't turn 21 until Feb.

Would love for nothing more than Essendon to miss out on Sheil.
I would love it more if Collingwood misses on Beams.

#ontopic

For a salary cap that was tight this is a miracle :think:

Money that would of spent on lynch or may

No chance to land a key position player for a few years now witch is really what they need

At risk of straying off-topic, great to see this kid might be over his concussion issues. Has scores this year of 207* against WA u/23s, 188 v Queensland, and 243 v WA. Kid goes big. Looks to have a stack of talent and a bulletproof technique, bar the short stuff that has troubled him. And doesn't turn 21 until Feb.

I would love it more if Collingwood misses on Beams.

#ontopic
He is a gun mate.
Technically brilliant and with a temperment to match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They offered Lynch 1.2mil cant have been that tight. The funny thing is this doesnt exactly address their issue. Their make shift forward line will not work next year and their backline is seriously undermanned.

They offered Lynch 1.2mil cant have been that tight. The funny thing is this doesnt exactly address their issue. Their make shift forward line will not work next year and their backline is seriously undermanned.

Maybe we could trade our future first to Essendon for their future second and pick 34.

The use the pick we give them plus pick 9 to GWS for Shiel,

RFC get pick 25 from GWS and GWS get Essendon's future second and we give GWS pick 64:D

What? Why? Do not trade future firsts to get a second round pick.

Beams campaigner of a bloke but it’s great for pies , right up there again for a chance at flag imo
Agree.

He is a gun mate.
Technically brilliant and with a temperment to match.
He'll need the temperament, will have to wait a few years for the Marshes to retire before he gets a look-in.

The Shemons celebrating getting May and saying he is a gun but I reminded them that jack kicked 10 on him and I got a one point against me
Solid 1st post.
Even more solid when you say it's you've posted before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back