Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 4: Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Hawks @ Van Cortlandt Park (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait.

Wooshette dropped Frankston Rover ?
Well I guess Itsmyshow is next on the list. No wonder Papa Juggs has gone quiet, his muse is also quiet.

Vale Season 16 Flogs
I haven't dropped Frankie, just given him my #IronCurtains which he proudly wears as a kilt this season. Itsmyshow kicked 5 out of the pocket last week, he aint going nowhere.
I see. Competition for spots is a little tougher at the Hawks. We have to leave our near-300 game vets who don't login to BF any more out of the 20, and our objectively 19th most active cast member takes a seat on the bench this week to allow the celebration of our soon to be 100-gamer.
The celebrations for jennyjack have been amazing, I'll take note for pant's 200th coming up.

I'll be honest, with the post count button being removed I was hoping we didn't have to post anymore...the Wazzas have tried everything else with the sim maybe the strong silent type is worth a shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Juggs status as a long term vet in the league given no respect by the Hawks LG.

The list of people, plants and things that give respect for Papa Juggs is much lower then the things that don't.

Hawks are just following the trend man.

I haven't dropped Frankie, just given him my #IronCurtains which he proudly wears as a kilt this season. Itsmyshow kicked 5 out of the pocket last week, he aint going nowhere.

You're right. He'll come back in a months time, post some ridiculous 1000 word post about how many goals he has kicked and then we won't see him again for three months.
Flakier than Noobz0r 's scalp after forgetting to moisturize.

I was really hoping pantskyle was my match up for the week, one of my all time favourite posters, been watching him run amok in the Eagles sub forum for years.

Would have love to have played on the forum legend...Torn him a new a-hole, make him my Bitch and and squeal for mercy! (it was either this gif or a ball gag one! ;))
hockey hit.gif

The celebrations for jennyjack have been amazing, I'll take note for pant's 200th coming up.

I'll be honest, with the post count button being removed I was hoping we didn't have to post anymore...the Wazzas have tried everything else with the sim maybe the strong silent type is worth a shot.

I probably deserve a dropping here or there. Might give others the opportunity to close the gap on my outstanding Sweet FA achievements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back