A Section VAFA Premier 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 692935

Big changes in the table as Woger! sails into the lead. Not enough confidence in the lads from Dairy Bell and the violet crumbles. Kudos to Mad Lion for not being too far away with the margins, either.
Great with all margins bar my own mob! I still can't believe it....after the embarrassing collapse against Old Xavs at home and losing Hylton, Boucher, Hunt and Papadopoulos they pull out that performance?! I won't be a believer until i see it again next week against Old Brighton at home....great performance though today...

Has Hippbet gone under like Maplebet .

No way, still very liquid. Infact today I’ve been flat out dealing with Wesley clients. There is a mad lion..I mean line of them ready to snap up ever decreasing odds. 3rd time lucky this year for the purple machine? Still have many stars to bring back in to an ever improving list.
Latest Hippbet Odds:
SKOBafl - $3.80
Blues - $4.10
Xavs - $4.20
Wesley - $8.70
Melbourne - $25.00
Brighton - $30.00
Snowdogs - $50.00
De La - $100.00
Trinity - $150.00
Carey - $200.00
I hear Xavs welcomed back Captain Dan and VC Denis. Handy inclusions to a team that is travelling along nicely.
Couple of massive season defining clashes next week. Wesley host Braahton at the Trott. A win here is a must for Braahton if they are to make finals. Will their VFL Stars be available?
And at the Pit, the Blues travel in a must win game for both teams. Blues can’t afford to drop 2 in a row, whilst the Snowdogs must beat a contender if they are to be any chance of playing finals footy. It’s at home, they have a very strong record against the Blues there and quite simple must win.
Exciting week ahead for us all!!

No way, still very liquid. Infact today I’ve been flat out dealing with Wesley clients. There is a mad lion..I mean line of them ready to snap up ever decreasing odds. 3rd time lucky this year for the purple machine? Still have many stars to bring back in to an ever improving list.
Latest Hippbet Odds:
SKOBafl - $3.80
Blues - $4.10
Xavs - $4.20
Wesley - $8.70
Melbourne - $25.00
Brighton - $30.00
Snowdogs - $50.00
De La - $100.00
Trinity - $150.00
Carey - $200.00
I hear Xavs welcomed back Captain Dan and VC Denis. Handy inclusions to a team that is travelling along nicely.
Couple of massive season defining clashes next week. Wesley host Braahton at the Trott. A win here is a must for Braahton if they are to make finals. Will their VFL Stars be available?
And at the Pit, the Blues travel in a must win game for both teams. Blues can’t afford to drop 2 in a row, whilst the Snowdogs must beat a contender if they are to be any chance of playing finals footy. It’s at home, they have a very strong record against the Blues there and quite simple must win.

xavs on the third line of betting? Surely this is a pisstake? should be 1.59...they are on top with players to return.

Not a lot of difference between $3.80 and $4.20 fellas. Relax. All three teams can strengthen their current line ups.
Xavs beat SKOB, Blues beat Xavs, SKOB beat Blues. All pretty even as the market suggests.
Marathon man Brown and Jarrod Waite tip it slightly SKOBafl way for me. 2 best imports I’ve ever seen. Tough to combat guys like this come September.
But each to their own.
Everyone will take a different position on my positive post. I’m not surprised at all you proposed a diff market Captain. Nor that Doug was quick to chime in with his own take.
Different views are just the best.
Cheers Hipp.

Edit: You know why - OTP

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a lot of difference between $3.80 and $4.20 fellas. Relax. All three teams can strengthen their current line ups.
Xavs beat SKOB, Blues beat Xavs, SKOB beat Blues. All pretty even as the market suggests.
Marathon man Brown and Jarrod Waite tip it slightly SKOBafl way for me. 2 best imports I’ve ever seen. Tough to combat guys like this come September.
But each to their own.
Everyone will take a different position on my positive post. I’m not surprised at all you proposed a diff market Captain. Nor that Doug was quick to chime in with his own take.
Different views are just the best.
Cheers Hipp.

Talking of quick to chime in with his own take.....your market was one of many , many posts downplaying the mighty xavs and pumping up skob.

Edit: edited quoted message - OTP

Last edited by a moderator:
OTP, there is never a need to edit any post directed at me. As you know, I have never reported a post. So happy for you to leave the Captains post as is. No need for you to edit on my behalf.
Cheers Hipp.

Latest Hippbet Odds:
SKOBafl - $3.80
Blues - $4.10
Xavs - $4.20
Wesley - $8.70
Melbourne - $25.00
Brighton - $30.00
Snowdogs - $50.00
De La - $100.00
Trinity - $150.00
Carey - $200.00

You wont be liquid for long Hip. Your book is sitting at 98%. Need to bring one or more in or Hippbet will go the way of the Maple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wont be liquid for long Hip. Your book is sitting at 98%. Need to bring one or more in or Hippbet will go the way of the Maple.

I am being a little generous, but im happy to keep rolling at these odds.
Guys in gazman tops, the Brighton clique, lovers of all things purple keeping rolling in. I’m building up quite the war chest for when things get heavy come round 16-17.

Early tips for this week....expecting a lot of 5s...
OMs
Colls
Blues
Skob
Xavs

Who's with me.........??

I am FTLT........With the season turning the corner, I think the better teams (those in the 4) will start to put their foot down.
Dont know about others, but player management due to injuries and keeping them on the track is a far bigger issue than what it was say, 5 years
ago. The wear and tear on players of today is a growing issue.

Early tips for this week....expecting a lot of 5s...
OMs
Colls
Blues
Skob
Xavs

Who's with me.........??

I am def with you. Lock in same 5 for me please.
But do agree that Snowdogs are a sneaky home chance. It’s do or die for the Bagmen. But just can’t see Blues dropping two in a row. Surely they respond this week?!
Game of the Round though. Will be a rip snorting affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back