Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally said that expecting a reaction from you šŸ˜›
Itā€™s not as if the UK and Ireland doesnā€™t have its own indigenous folky music anyway.

I would say some of those guys are good songwriters but they are all very basic musos I don't expect you to grasp it.
Musics about sound that you enjoy, who gives a * how hard it is.

For those who have been to Shanghai and looked up in awe 630+ metres at Shanghai Tower..

Didn't get there to look from the observation deck. Only made it 400+ metres up the Oriental Pearl Tower

This video explains why its a dud commercially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess what....there's lots of what I consider to be crap music out there...and I don't have to listen to it.
Funnily enough people have different tastes, some people even like Ween.

Liar.

No one likes Ween

For those who have been to Shanghai and looked up in awe 630+ metres at Shanghai Tower..

Didn't get there to look from the observation deck. Only made it 400+ metres up the Oriental Pearl Tower

This video explains why its a dud commercially.

When I went there was low cloud, so it looked infinite! It was still being built then which added to the eeriness.

Last edited:
Finished Tiger King.

Not sure how to feel. I guess there was no good guy but the truth is still up in the air and it seems all but one person got away with being awful.

I guess I felt for the animals more than anything.

Speaking of country music now I have them all stuck in my head.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Finished Tiger King.

Not sure how to feel. I guess there was no good guy but the truth is still up in the air and it seems all but one person got away with being awful.

Another episode coming out. Apparently they cut out a lot of the really bad s**t they filmed... wonder if this is some of the stuff off the cutting room floor.

Another episode coming out. Apparently they cut out a lot of the really bad s**t they filmed... wonder if this is some of the stuff off the cutting room floor.
For whom does it make look bad? I still hold some hope for old Joe.

Finished Tiger King.

The guy who was basically the real life Tony Montana is the most normal of the lot

I'm torn. Yes you can say PL are sellouts but on the other hand the Port Brewery wouldn't have been possible without it.

Finished Tiger King.

Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back