Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Morrison who will get the machine back up and running and pump more coal and oil next year, I think the AFL will have so many VIC blockbuster games in all the key time slots to make up revenue.

We travel more this year and get shafted next year...

I said this a few weeks ago.

We've already only played 1 game at AO out of the 7 rounds programmed so far.
Will be lucky to get half of the remaining games at the venue meaning we would only play 6 out of 17 at AO this season.
#VICBIAS at it's bloody finest, and then you have flogs like Cotchin whinging they might be forced outside victoria for the 1st time in 12 months years.
FTFY

in before a 1 game suspended suspension because it's Collingwood.
To be performed if and only if the exact same situation with the exact same players is repeated at the exact same time on the exact same day.

Players simply aren't taking this seriously, and for me that largely goes back to the Crows "punishment".

The AFL could have stripped them of a first rounder and suspended the players, they looked the other way because it was all to hard.
McKenna could have been given north 4 weeks..

Now whats the bet these two get a slap on the wrist also ? The AFL have had opportunities to make examples of players and make it very clear the consequences of putting the season in jeopardy, The AFL showed the player they don't these rules seriously and now (funnily enough) the players are't taking these rules seriously.

Light punishments to Victorian based players only fans the flames when we play them:

"Hey Ollie, remember how you were made an example of and given a game for an interview at 3 meters on your verandah? Well the guy we are playing went to open inspections, visited friends, actually caught the virus, put the whole season at risk, caused a game to be postponed and he got the same penalty. Now get out there and play angry."

What are Collingwood negotiating? Which Port player the AFL should suspend?
Eddie has said that Gilligan should apologise to Steele and pay him compensation for the distress this has caused him. They are now negotiating how much the compensation should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it me, or the AFL has a palpable disdain towards South Australia? It looks like a silent hate or something related.
A Victorians have a disdain towards SA. I remember working for a national company headquartered i n Victoria. and the numbers guy didn’t know SA existed. It’s our own fault. We are comfortable being and behaving like a country town and then think we are important nationally. With our stagnant growth our influence will further diminish.

Correct. Dropped home at 7.30 in the AM by the PoPo
Inb4 Collingwood go the mental health angle and all Victorian teams are allowed to stay in Melbourne forever and play.

Chad spat the dummy. Polly was honest
Wow your total acceptance of the club line, because they traded out a champion because they mismanage players, and our club, is truly breathtaking.

But even if he did spit the dummy who the f--- would blame him? The incompetence this senior coach has shown with playing players out of position and playing favourites for the past 5 years is legendary but not in a good way.

Sidebottom took the piss and did an all nighter before being driven home by police at 7.30am.

Laughable if it results in the same penalty as Wines
"... police found Sidebottom in a street in Melbourne's west ..."

The majority of the COVID-19 hotspots in Victoria are in Melbourne's west.

Sidebottom took the piss and did an all nighter before being driven home by police at 7.30am.

Laughable if it results in the same penalty as Wines
If he played for Port, the penalty would be four games to be paid after the quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back