Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Remove this Banner Ad

i was wondering if it was fenced from aflw but if was at ethiad on weekend so if people say they saw it unfenced last week its unlikely to be now i guess

It's quite impressive how many of you have your Thursday afternoon's free, but will there be any way to watch the game afterwards for those of us who will be slaving at work?
Normally I would say yes, but given they've got a barrier to entry for the livestream I'm not so sure. Haven't seen anything official either way. I have a suspicion that certain industrial fans might just record the stream though, and potentially release it on youtube or similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally I would say yes, but given they've got a barrier to entry for the livestream I'm not so sure. Haven't seen anything official either way. I have a suspicion that certain industrial fans might just record the stream though, and potentially release it on youtube or similar.

This would be much appreciated!

Tin-Foils aside, registering to watch a live stream of an intra-club match when most clubs just give you direct access from their websites is really strange.

Like what's wrong with streaming it through Youtube, or you're telling me the AFL hasn't got the capability to give clubs the access to run live streams through their website? Very strange.

Tin-Foils aside, registering to watch a live stream of an intra-club match when most clubs just give you direct access from their websites is really strange.

This is exactly what I will be doing. Watching the game from the OPPOSITION CLUB'S WEBSITE!

No mention of LDU? Odd.

Interesting that Powell, Eddie and Lazzaro are getting a game before Phillps.
We’re lulling the opposition into a false sense so they don’t bother scouting him.. then Round 1 he goes BANG!!..

Just had a look, as you say it doesn’t appear the Saints have a pre register thing.

That’s bullshit
It does look that way.

I'm genuinely quite disappointed in the club if it does turn out like this. I was quite certain it must have been a mandate from the AFL to harvest some data on prospective members. One club gating it off behind something like this while the other club doesn't... that's not just a bad look it's bad fullstop.

Just had a look, as you say it doesn’t appear the Saints have a pre register thing.

That’s bullshit
It does look that way.

I'm genuinely quite disappointed in the club if it does turn out like this. I was quite certain it must have been a mandate from the AFL to harvest some data on prospective members. One club gating it off behind something like this while the other club doesn't... that's not just a bad look it's bad fullstop.

I dunno why anyone would assume that they view the members as anything other than money after the way they have behaved in recent years.

The NMFC is not a member controlled or focused entity any longer.

This is why they can G&GFed as far as I am concerned. I follow the team, not the club.

Gary and Tim had Johnny from Epping on just before. He mentioned how he was going down with a chair. Tim tried to tell him he couldn’t, Gary said who was going to stop him - it sounded like the producer was trying to get them off the topic. Johnny kept saying who was going to stop him, then they both said you are right it’s a public oval ect ect. Few minutes later Tim said it was going to be fenced off? Not sure if he was told to say that to just deter people from going or it really will be fenced off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back