MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

He's the goat already I think. Khabib needs a few defenses which he won't get, Cejudo (double champ) didn't defend enough, DC lost to Jones x2, Anderson has a claim but lost way too many fights in his career now. GSP is the only contender Jones IMO
I've still got GSP right there with Jones but a HW title likely ends it for me.

Volkov is closer to a title shot than Gane for mine. Maybe they can fight

Jones gets mopped by Ngannou, has no power to keep him off and he couldn't even take down Santos. His best is behind him IMO
Stipe, closer fight for sure but the proper HW power will get to Jones eventually in a grueling fight

I'd bet pretty heavily on both as underdogs to Jones tbh.

I reckon that's weird to say he has no power, there's been legions of fighters who have changed weight divisions and improved. Plenty have declined.
I reckon it's completely unknown and hard to call

I reckon that's weird to say he has no power, there's been legions of fighters who have changed weight divisions and improved. Plenty have declined.
I reckon it's completely unknown and hard to call
From what we’ve seen he’s not a one puncher.

You’re right though, he’s been developing power with his size, might have bombs now but we’ve not seen it yet.

No power in his hands i mean. I really dont think this is disputable tbh

I mean yes he hasn't slept people for a long time but he can ring people's bells and hit them in super uncomfortable spots. His teep kick, his body kick, his elbows etc enough to back someone up. Logically he's gonna hit harder with them.

In his prime he backed up alot of power punches, just saying he could do it at heavyweight imo.

Seems fairly clear cut to me. With everything we've been hearing about his Covid and post-Covid battle, it's not exactly surprising. Hugely disappointing though of course.

Cards a bit thin, but we just had a big juicy UFC 259

Edwards V Muhammad

Love this match, I feel Muhammad is being thrown into the wolves a bit. Would be interesting to see Edwards after such a long lay off, But Edwards is the ultimate scrappy survivor, Same as Muhammad, Think this is going to be an amazing fight for diehard MMA fans, not just your typical dickhead who rocks upto the pub at 12.30, orders an espresso martini and a jacks and stubble wanting to see flash knockouts

Cirkouov V Spann

Pull out another Peruvian neck tie and I will love you forever

Dark horse in the lightweight division, I think unless he decides to trade punches or makes a dumb mistake should wrap this up

Ige V Tucker

Tucker has some heart, Cant see him getting past Ige

Martinez V Grant

Probably Martinez? I dont think he has the ability to stop Grants wrestling, But im not going to pretend im deeply invested or really care a lot about this fight

Kape V Pereria
Purely form, Not sure about this match up as I vividly remember both putting in some pretty boring fights, May be different because Dana would probably cut either if they play safe and go for some dicky last minute of the round takedowns

Anders V Stewart
Stewart because of his great showing against Holland. Dude has some serious power as well, Third favourite fight of the night, Anders is ok, last fight was against the most boring ******* fighter of all time in Jotko so i think he will try to do some damage as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cards a bit thin, but we just had a big juicy UFC 259

Edwards V Muhammad

Love this match, I feel Muhammad is being thrown into the wolves a bit. Would be interesting to see Edwards after such a long lay off, But Edwards is the ultimate scrappy survivor, Same as Muhammad, Think this is going to be an amazing fight for diehard MMA fans, not just your typical dickhead who rocks upto the pub at 12.30, orders an espresso martini and a jacks and stubble wanting to see flash knockouts

Cirkouov V Spann

Pull out another Peruvian neck tie and I will love you forever

Dark horse in the lightweight division, I think unless he decides to trade punches or makes a dumb mistake should wrap this up

Ige V Tucker

Tucker has some heart, Cant see him getting past Ige

Martinez V Grant

Probably Martinez? I dont think he has the ability to stop Grants wrestling, But im not going to pretend im deeply invested or really care a lot about this fight

Kape V Pereria
Purely form, Not sure about this match up as I vividly remember both putting in some pretty boring fights, May be different because Dana would probably cut either if they play safe and go for some dicky last minute of the round takedowns

Anders V Stewart
Stewart because of his great showing against Holland. Dude has some serious power as well, Third favourite fight of the night, Anders is ok, last fight was against the most boring ******* fighter of all time in Jotko so i think he will try to do some damage as well
Don’t hate on espresso martinis man.

Seriously though what the hell is a jacks and stubble?

Ashley Yoder looks like a girl who’s never been in a stand up fight in her life.

Angela Hill not much better tbh. Will never get close to a title.
Agree 100%. Both adorable though.

Anyway, did you guys hear Bisping's faux pas a few fights ago?

I'll paraphrase:

'I'm full of energy, DC. I've just had a red bull...

...and a Monster and a coffee'

Nice try to save it, Mike, but you dun goofed.

Monster. Your company's drink sponsor is Monster.

You've never even heard of red bull.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back