Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know whether to laugh or cry or scream at that. He was absolutely fine, considering the ********** doubled down on asking after clarko said he wasn't going to talk about it.
media are just flat out cuck suckers..

Morris and his liquor licence?
Umm sweety we have forgiven Tom Morris for that, he is a changed man. Very problematic for you to bring that up, everyone makes mistakes and deserves redemption. Except that angry ********** Al Clarkson.

That’s all clarko said?
But this tweet from Fox footy made it sound like he called someone a ********** again…. Wish he did tbh lol

That was a great presser from Clarko. Perfection!

Absolutely love listening to him.

I cannot believe that’s what Fox ran with ‘fiery’. How f&$king pathetic.

They're basically enraged at everything he does. Given that they're the media, and they have no real power as a standalone institution, it's probably time to embrace their salty tears
Caught up with the publican of my old local in Brunswick whilst he was here for WOMADelaide.
He’s a great guy, but a Doggies supporter.
Conversation inevitably always turns to footy & he asked about my thoughts on Clarko. I said I ******* loved how it’s very rapidly progressing from people feeling sorry for us 18 months ago to everyone hating us again.
He agreed he loved the us against everyone mentality & said that in 2016 everyone in Melbourne, specifically the media, all hated the Bulldogs premiership run until they actually won it & then the media all started lapping it up & pretending it was amazing.

I want people to hate us again like they did in the 90’s. Clarko will only ramp this up quicker. In more ways than one.

All the **********s are gonna be sucking our c**** soon enough.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s all clarko said?
But this tweet from Fox footy made it sound like he called someone a ********** again…. Wish he did tbh lol

Just a reminder. You can report posts on twitter... enough reports and it's gone.

I thought it was Cocksucking Cowboy.

The bartender says that and Robbo giggles and buys a round thinking he's in with the 3 Deloitte graduates he's been grooming during after works drinks at Happy Hour.

Alastair says it and Robbo goes all "won't someone think of the children?".
Interesting that we can talk about the act of Cocksucking, but we can't label someone a **********. The mind boggles.

I must have listened to a different press conference, trying to dramatise

View attachment 1926375
Clearly, the AFL has drawn a line in the sand (another instance of a new rule [or interpretation] being applied in response to a North Melbourne related event). From last week onwards, any instance of on-field swearing or use of language that is "highly" inappropriate MUST be penalised with equal or greater sanctions (given that the warning shot has been fired).

That would include players and officials, not just coaches.

But in respect of the article, which is basically a news report about a belligerent news reporter, how's this paragraph...
1710279904155.png

Seriously - this report states that Clarkson interrupted a reporter.

Interesting that we can talk about the act of Cocksucking, but we can't label someone a **********. The mind boggles.
Not only has Hillbilly Webster stuffed our captain for round 1 he could potentially ruin the pr0n industry too.

What a cuck sucker!!..

Maybe just me but who the * is that reporter to speak to anyone like that? Spoke to him like a teacher to a misbehaving student. A condescending teacher from a s**t school stuck in 1950.

Honestly don't know how these coaches and players keep their nerve. The reporter was unprofessional in his delivery. I'd back Clarkson to give him the "your time will come" treatment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back