Autopsy Roast/Toast R1 vs Carlton & Changes for R2 vs Port

BOG

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When you run down someone from behind at pace hard to turn their body to the side especially when owies immediately went to ground and took Balta with him.
As I mentioned umps more times than not award the first free which is HTB

Our players should do the same. It's time we milk some frees and pump up or free for numbers

its miller time
miller GIF by SB Nation

We are, he’s got 3 sons & a daughter

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Needs 20 more games to hit 100 ... first selected each week ... this ain't a pipe dream ... Marlion Jr draft year is before Taranto and Hopper finish their current contracts ... and have you looked into their bloodline, includes not just the Pickett's but numerous others including Leon Davis, Eddie Betts and Neville Jetta ... It is quicker to list the family members that didn't play VFL than those that have lol

Last edited:
ppl love the blame game bro

The problem is he’s a small forward who gets limited opportunities and he gets very little of the ball … your small forwards simply have to be able to execute simple skills.

Remember when he lined up against Bombers last year from 35m out, 45-degree angle ? From memory we were 5-points up without a minute or so left. Just a point means the worst case for us is a draw. A goal and we win. He kicked OOF.

And now in a game where we had the momentum, he rushed his kick badly and missed a simple snap.

I’m happy to give him 2024 to prove himself worthy of another contract or worthy of being delisted. But let’s not pretend his misses and his career output thus far is not well below AFL standard. The unfortunate thing is he doesn’t bring much else to the table except what we hope is a goal or two and some pressure.

Needs 20 more games to hit 100 ... first selected each week ... this ain't a pipe dream ... Marlion Jr draft year is before Taranto and Hopper finish their current contracts ... and have you looked into their bloodline, includes not just the Pickett's but numerous others including Leon Davis ... It is quicker to list the family members that didn't play VFL than those that have lol
picketts mum and missus plays footy too

these kids are gonna be test tube guns... only 20 games

farrken get him there at all costs. hes easily best 22 although we obviously need to fine tune his role

bleeds the yellow and black..

Outs: Gibcus. Young. Prestia. Macca

Ins: Miller. Brown. McAuliffe. Clarke

Line-up:

B: Baker. Miller Broad
HB: Vlastuin. Grimes. D Rioli
C: Short. Hopper. Ross
HF: Martin. Balta. Bolton
F: MRJ. Lynch. Campbell
R: Nank. TT. Dow
I/C: Brown. Clarke. McAuliffe. Pickett
Sub: Mansell

picketts mum and missus plays footy too

these kids are gonna be test tube guns... only 20 games

farrken get him there at all costs. hes easily best 22 although we obviously need to fine tune his role

bleeds the yellow and black..
I know .... I am going to have to start Reporting any muppet who even suggests he should be dropped ... these kids have grown up at the club bleeding yellow and black too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Line-up:

At first glance, that looks like a side that is going to be royally pumped by Port. Rozee and Butters will set personal records

The problem is he’s a small forward who gets limited opportunities and he gets very little of the ball … your small forwards simply have to be able to execute simple skills.

Remember when he lined up against Bombers last year from 35m out, 45-degree angle ? From memory we were 5-points up without a minute or so left. Just a point means the worst case for us is a draw. A goal and we win. He kicked OOF.

And now in a game where we had the momentum, he rushed his kick badly and missed a simple snap.

I’m happy to give him 2024 to prove himself worthy of another contract or worthy of being delisted. But let’s not pretend his misses and his career output thus far is not well below AFL standard. The unfortunate thing is he doesn’t bring much else to the table except what we hope is a goal or two and some pressure.

i like him

he's fringe

working hard to be better might never get there but he won't die wondering

hard at it

i hate pile-ons

remember when so n so f'd up?
THEY JUST DID IT AGAIN!

blah blah

its not gonna help is it

he will be in and out of the side but he will always give everything he's got

plenty of reasons we lost both these games he f'd up easy kicks in, but ppl need to choose a moment and a scapegoat

I'm a supporter, if campaigners are piling on our players i will defend them

especially a bloke who bleeds for the jumper

i like him

he's fringe

hard at it

i hate pile-ons

THEY JUST DID IT AGAIN!

blah blah

its not gonna help is it

plenty of reasons we lost both these games he f'd up easy kicks in, but ppl need to choose a moment and a scapegoat

It's not a pile on. Just because they put the jumper it doesn't make them immune to critique. As small forwards we have the worst in the league. Campbell is going fine, but Mansell and MRJ, whilst they give their all, just don't cut it. Name another small forward in the league that is a lesser player than those two. I also hate criticising players, it's not their fault they are picked. We need to get more creative.

It's not a pile on. Just because they put the jumper it doesn't make them immune to critique. As small forwards we have the worst in the league. Campbell is going fine, but Mansell and MRJ, whilst they give their all, just don't cut it. Name another small forward in the league that is a lesser player than those two. I also hate criticising players, it's not their fault they are picked. We need to get more creative.
Coulthard and Clarke were both very good in the VFL. I'd like to see those two take Mansell and MRJ's positions at some stage.

Coulthard probably needs to become more consistent, as he can drift out of games, and Clarke still has the question of whether he can apply enough defensive pressure to fit into that role, or whether his talents are better redistributed on a wing or off half back.

Steely is the other option, but atm he's not impacting VFL games enough to warrant AFL consideration.

Both Brown and Banks have been played back and wing at VFL level. Banks was better on the wing ... Brown went completely missing. Tom Brown is a backman... let's play him there because we don't need another wing ...

Nothing wrong with our wings .. just doing the maths on the ages. Everyone looks good on the half back flank and most look ordinary on the wing.
I see your point in that unless we have an embarrassment of talent he’s probably going down back with his height.
Either way I think he’s going to be good.

i like him

he's fringe

hard at it

i hate pile-ons

THEY JUST DID IT AGAIN!

blah blah

its not gonna help is it

Mansell. fringe? been a lock in the 22 since 2023. Dimma loved a role player, Mini too. Now Yze is selecting them.

bleeds for the jumper? I didn't notice.

since dimma was praised for having the worst team to win a flag, I think Mini and now Yze are rising to the challenge. Champion data. I give up. I'm a senile old carnt who just wants to see wins.

Not Mansell alone. RFC has half a dozen.
Despite all that the team is improving. Replacing the KPDs will be the issue.

Give me a win on the football field. we're getting close.

Last few years, As every week passes I feel like the modern game is so arcane,

Last edited:

Line-up:

Is this official

i saw a pile on no worries if u didn't

mansell isn't a small forwards a-hole tbh

has great instincts down in Baker's old spot, but we have too many of that type so he has been shoehorned into the fwd line for some reason

as you say, not his fault he is selected and where

Last edited:
Back