Toast James Sicily - Hawthorn captain 2023 - AA 2023!

Remove this Banner Ad

He should be arguing it wasn't even a kick. Tehan is hopeless. It's the wrong argument to begin with. Conceding it was a kick but not THAT forceful. Truly terrible.
Amazing that it worked.

I have found myself having a similar issue, the ever shifting goal posts is just nauseating. All out comes seeming to be down to whatever pandering they need to do based off what the hot topic is at the time.

The Sicily tackle suspension from a good tackle

Maynard gets off for that bump

Sicily gets done for this 'kick'

As well as so many more and simply you have no choice but to just accept the rubbish. They will pick an outcome they want and make up whatever justification is required.
It makes the old (much maligned) points system look fair and reasonable!

Only Sicily and Toby Greene would get a week for that in the 1st place. Justice served. Disappointed seeing our captain fending off 7 bomber players by himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he might cry on live television. What a glorious moment
I’ve not seen a tantrum this big since I told my 5yr old he was losing his iPad for a week.

" I mean Gerard , you just cant ......you know your playing football , blood guts ....where is the ....you know what I mean Gerard ......Bombers ......Ive been covering this game for ......you know Gerard ( moves glasses rubs eyes ) where is the you know Gerard gone from the game ......youve got a leg it sticks out , Sheedy was there last weekend .....or you know Gerard whenever the game was played .......they had Hirdy too . Sicily I mean you know what I mean Gerard "

Just saved you a few minutes on what he will say
Way too many coherent words in that

Slobbo shows vision of * players going at Sicily stating “the players are the best judges of this”. 3 minutes later Gerad says “we will ask the (guest) players about this, they are the best judges”. Slobbo, waving arms and yelling “no they are not mate, they are not”.

Is Robbo ok? Reading above it sounds like someone having a full mental breakdown live on tv.

Hope so, might be able to watch 360 afterwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back