Toast James Sicily - Hawthorn captain 2023 - AA 2023!

Remove this Banner Ad

Same bloke that wants Hird back in charge of the joint.
To be fair I agree Hird should be back in charge in Essendon. Guarantees another few years of not winning finals

Did the AFL offer any advice on how to protect yourself when suddenly set upon by a mob of opposition players in a premeditated attack? We need to know because this won't be the last time this happens. I can't believe this is acceptable to them. Are we going to have to deploy the "line in the sand" tactics once again?

re: Slobbo

I ******* hate that s**t campaigner.

Why they have to staff a football show, that many people would otherwise want to watch, with the most half-witted, slack-jawed piece of s**t is beyond me.

I know I don't watch it solely because of that fat dumb c**t.

Why they have to staff a football show, that many people would otherwise want to watch, with the most half-witted, slack-jawed piece of s**t is beyond me.

It’s s**t because every time the show has had another guest on his his absence the show has genuinely gone up a notch. Whateley just sits there cringing at everything he says.

Stoked Sicily is off, great tribunal strategy was very sceptical initially of appealing but put into their stupid system that could never have been a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slobbo f@#k off and go watch and commentate on another sport.

So out of touch.

Why Fox, why Herald Sun, do you employ this buffoon?

It actually makes me happier Sis got off as I fully expected him to get a week with Slobbo's carry on. Slobbo's tears nourish me, nom, nom, nom.

Just watched the 360 rant, and holy * is it funny.

Spends the first minute saying ‘look at how the players reacted! They’re the best judges’!

At the end of the rant, Gerard says we’ll ask the players about it as ‘they’re the best judges wink

…. NO THEY ARENT MATE!

You couldn’t pay me to watch this s**t every night.

Just to reiterate a point i made last night in the other thread on this topic. Robbo has consistently and proudly stated he has no idea when it comes to grading these cases. Back under old systems and the current ones, he chose to stay ignorant to how these matters were actually judged.

Yet he would rock up every night on tv and say '3 weeks what a disgrace'

'Give him 10'

'How is that a suspension'

He would just spew out whatever rubbish he felt like. The guy is a dead set thief, stolen a wage for years and years. You can genuinely tell when watching the show how many of the regular guests just could not stand being near him. Watching Buckley have to deal with him every week and most weeks he looked like he wanted to clock him.

The guy is a dead set flog and i am so glad i can now go back to ignoring that show and pretending he doesn't exist until the next time Sicily is suspended for a perfect tackle.

Don't hold back, eldo. Tell us what you really think.

You know, I have been straining to think of something that Slobbo would be good for. I thought of fertilizer, but I am pretty sure alcohol is not good for plants.

I will keep thinking - but not for long. Sometimes you reach the point where you realise there is simply no answer.

Probably the only time you receive a guilty verdict (Sic plead guilty) from the tribunal and walk away happy. Suspension downgraded to a fine.

Really fortunate Sis. Learn from it. You’re Captain, not a first year player. Just asked for trouble at a time where image and injury prevention is high on the AFL agenda.

Go Hawks! It’s our Dee-stiny to Dee-feat Melbourne this week.

I have an intent to have intimacy with my wife every night and I rarely get "done". Based on this logic, there is hope for Sic.
that's a shame more kids from you would be handy.

When Slobbo says 'AFL' it sounds like 'A*fart noise*L'.
Let's not even get into the content of the dribble literally falling out of his skull.

How anybody, including scum supporters, can listen to that moron for more than 10 seconds is beyond me.

Just to reiterate a point i made last night in the other thread on this topic. Robbo has consistently and proudly stated he has no idea when it comes to grading these cases. Back under old systems and the current ones, he chose to stay ignorant to how these matters were actually judged.

Yet he would rock up every night on tv and say '3 weeks what a disgrace'

'Give him 10'

'How is that a suspension'

He would just spew out whatever rubbish he felt like. The guy is a dead set thief, stolen a wage for years and years. You can genuinely tell when watching the show how many of the regular guests just could not stand being near him. Watching Buckley have to deal with him every week and most weeks he looked like he wanted to clock him.

The guy is a dead set flog and i am so glad i can now go back to ignoring that show and pretending he doesn't exist until the next time Sicily is suspended for a perfect tackle.
I barely watch but almost every time I have, Whately is invariably trying to explain to him the way the MRP and tribunal works and the associated graded system and yet he still continuously perplexed. It’s an indictment that the chief footy writer for the states biggest paper doesn’t understand the basic fundamentals of one of the most talked about aspects of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back