Toast James Sicily - Hawthorn captain 2023 - AA 2023!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the hell does James Sicily think he is!? 🤣

it belongs in the unpopular opinions thread, but i don't actually mind Robbo.

Bit conflicted on this. Happy he got off because it was a weak charge. On the other hand he should of got a week just because he is the Captain. IMO it was dumb. didn't look good and more to the point, as Captain he should lead by example and he didn't. It reminds me of Strats when he was Captain and a few games he just pinched the oppo player for 2 hours. If you want to really hurt your opponent tear em' a new for 2 hours. PS and justify my picking you in Supercoach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a *wit - "the players are the best judges and they all went for him" - yeah, McGrath was 4th in line you simpleton fool - they'd already been going for him for the last 30 seconds.
Yep, the same McGrath who was happy to front the tribunal on our behalf and say there was nothing in it. Oh, but of course in that instance the players AREN'T the best judges.

So Robbo thinks that is worth a week but racist coaches and racist drug cheating coaches and players should have get an apology from the AFL???

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Some racist coaches and drug cheating coaches and players usually of the Red and Black variety. Other team colours can be convicted without charge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back