Player Watch Father-Son Pick #60 (2021) - Jase Burgoyne

Remove this Banner Ad

I said back in 2022 that he'll play 200 games. Still think so.

If Rome is better as has been suggested then we've got another pair of Burgoyne brothers in the team for the next decade.
I think (hope) he'll be a lock for wing going forward. Hoping Ky with the bonus Phillips genes will come along and want to play with his cousins too.

To be fair did you see the first 3 quarters?
Not as good as his last but if you thought his first 3 quarters were in any way bad then you've gone off the deep end. Did he * your wife or something?

Hey HinkleysHeroes nice dislike you massive dickhead. Have you noticed that literally every other poster in this thread disagrees with you as well? Learn to take an L and stop digging your hole even deeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He shanks so many kicks I really don't see what some of you see.

He does do some great stuff too and hope he turns out to be the best Burgoyne that has pulled on our guernsey.

There was a pickup off the ground and escape from 2 defenders (I reckon when jhf or boak went to ground)) that was pretty special.

The ball was on the ground , then he was running away.

Don’t recall him even bending down to pick it up, I assume 25 frames per a second of the camera is slower than jase and he did it between frames.

Insane balance and 360o agility / lightening first 2 steps.

I think we’ve found our wing for the next 200 ish games

He shanks so many kicks I really don't see what some of you see.
It's not 'some of' us. It's literally everyone except you. A more honourable person would just admit they were wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back