1st ODI Australia v England 1350hrs @ Adelaide Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Enlighten me?
I've been working and missed it
what has changed?
He wasn't taking a step towards off stump as the bowler was coming in like usual, so his leg stump wasn't exposed, he was a lot more balanced.

Job done for Australia and England won't dispirited at all by tonight's heavy loss. Saturday's match should be closer as I expect England's front line bowling attack will be in action. Both sides need to improve their over rates. Australia took close to 4 hours to bowl their 50 overs and that's not good enough at this level.

Yeah I was expecting <10k tonight but seemed a bit more than that.

Hopefully Saturday at the SCG can nudge 20k.

Dreaming getting that much in Sydney unless all England’s top players are there

Obviously not England's first choice 11, but take out that Malan contribution and their top order looks very fragile.....but then again 10 overs of Adil Rashid, might make Aust top order look just as fragile too.....good contributions by a number of Aust players with bat n ball.....still think Aust bowling attack looks pretty predictable...especially at the death....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are so selfish.
I have Kayo but there still lots of people that do not have Foxtel and Kayo and should be FTA coverage for them or they never see ODI's. It is just a fukn stupid decision.
It's better for the sport anyway. Hardly any international cricket on FTA here in the UK and it's becoming more and more irrelevant, even with England winning a home WC in 2019.

The Premier League is pretty much the only league that can survive going fully behind a paywall but the English are absolutely nuts for it.

It's better for the sport anyway. Hardly any international cricket on FTA here in the UK and it's becoming more and more irrelevant, even with England winning a home WC in 2019.

The Premier League is pretty much the only league that can survive going fully behind a paywall but the English are absolutely nuts for it.
I was talking to a mate who's still in the pub industry over there and he said that the commercial price of Sky for pubs these days is so high that they're starting to work out how many pints they have to sell during a game just to break even

I was talking to a mate who's still in the pub industry over there and he said that the commercial price of Sky for pubs these days is so high that they're starting to work out how many pints they have to sell during a game just to break even
Going into a spiral that is, because loads of people are avoiding the pub because of the cost of a pint is so high... Cheaper to pay for Sky at home and sink cans. It always has been, but significantly so now.

According to the news reports, no one else in this game did anything except Warner.

yet another innings where "Warner went ballistic/beast mode" going a run a ball.

The biggest story was actually how good Smith looked. Looks like he has stopped ******* around with his technique to try to play T20. Looked bloody good.

Much respect for Smith, being humble and dedicated enough to rework his batting stance at this stage of his career.

tbh it just looks like he has reverted it back to how he used to play before he decided he wanted to play T20/IPL.

Guy doesn't need the money of IPL, his legacy will be in the test arena anyway so going back to basics makes alot of sense. Hopefully it pays off.

We need smith back to being smith to have any shot in the away ashes thats for sure, smith post that ashes has been well below his best but we needed him batting like bradman to draw the series last time and will need same again i think.

Back