Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

JS: It’s great to put the blue shirt on. The facilities have changed a lot since I was training here, and they’re really impressive.

JS: I trust the judgement of the people making the decision about the senior coach. The call I had with Brady, John Blakey and Gav Brown filled me with confidence.

JS: There’s certainly a lot of motivation to work hard and prove myself at North, and I’m looking forward to when we play Collingwood.

JS: I’m feeling great at the moment, and I’ve got a personal trainer helping me. I’m looking forward to getting in here with the young boys and getting to know everyone.

Got pissed up in the hub and got John Noble to drink a cup of piss apparently

Might be slightly awkward if Dad Noble is his coach after he made his son swig some urine.

Also what is it with Collingwood and drinking piss ??? Been done before one Mad Monday !!!

JS: It’s great to put the blue shirt on. The facilities have changed a lot since I was training here, and they’re really impressive.

JS: I trust the judgement of the people making the decision about the senior coach. The call I had with Brady, John Blakey and Gav Brown filled me with confidence.

SuperGav working to undermine the pies.:cool:

Might be slightly awkward if Dad Noble is his coach after he made his son swig some urine.

Also what is it with Collingwood and drinking piss ??? Been done before one Mad Monday !!!

Anybody here think they wouldn't know after one mouthful that they weren't drinking pi$$ ? ( miller's & coor's besides )

Got pissed up in the hub and got John Noble to drink a cup of piss apparently

Surely Stevo was just taking the piss?

Suggestion for Jaidyn, do not, repeat, do not, give a glass of piss to Taylor Garner!

Em6bUMxUYAEOQ7o

They don't exactly look like they just missed out on an evening with Keira, although judging by Atu's stance, I reckon he still thinks he's in with a chance!:D

He is going to be one nuggety customer. Tippingwuti MK II perhaps? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back